- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- High Quality Kitchens With Soft Closing Doors And Drawers
- Integrated Appliances To Include Gas Hob, Electric Oven, Extractor Hood, Fridge/Freezer And Washer/Dryer
- Recessed Energy Efficient Led Lighting Downstairs
- BATHROOM, ENSUITES & WCS
- Contemporary White Sanitary Ware With Chrome Fittings
- Chrome Towel Rail To Bathroom And Ensuite
- Recessed Lighting
- Thermostatically Controlled Showers
- FLOOR COVERINGS & TILING
- Ceramic Tiling To WC, Bathroom And Ensuite
- Full Height Tiling To Shower Enclosures And Half Height To Bath Areas
- Quality Engineered Wooden Floor To Ground Floor (Except WC)
- Carpets To Bedroom, Stairs, Hallways, And Landings
- INTERNAL FEATURES
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Internal Walls And Ceilings Painted
- CO2 Detectors
- Contemporary Internal Doors With Quality Ironmongery
- Wiring For Future Satellite Point
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Timber Frame Construction
- High Thermal Insulation And Energy Efficiency Rating
- All Rear Gardens To Be Top Soiled And Seeded
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows With Lockable System
- 10 Year Warranty Provided By Global Home Warranties
- Internal images from another development by the same developer. The images are representative of the specification of the houses at Fortwilliam Grange
Additional InformationFortwilliam Grange is a superb development of houses and duplex apartments situated within the tree lined Fortwilliam Park, off the Antrim Road. Majestic pillars designed by William Barrie are positioned at either end of the Park with the famous Cavehill dominating the skyline.
Accessed from the leafy Fortwilliam Park the cul-de-sac of four red brick houses consists internally of a spacious lounge, kitchen open plan to dining area, WC, three well-proportioned bedrooms upstairs including master with ensuite shower room and separate bathroom.
Situated only two miles from Belfast City Centre, Fortwilliam Park is a highly regarded old Belfast address that is characterised by period detached and semi-detached houses which were built c. late 1800's.
The Antrim Road offers attractions such as Cavehill Country Park, Belfast Zoo, and Fortwilliam Golf Club. Amenities including schools, restaurants, churches, and public transport are all easily accessible and local shops and the nearby Abbey Centre shopping complex will cater for all your needs.
Fortwilliam Grange is situated only minutes from Belfast City Centre and is within close proximity to the motorway network, with excellent transport networks to Belfast City Centre and beyond.
- 5.79m x 3.4m (19' 0" x 11' 2")
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 6.93m x 3.45m (22' 9" x 11' 4")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.45m x 2.51m (11' 4" x 8' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 2.62m (11' 2" x 8' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.07m x 2.41m (10' 1" x 7' 11")
- 2.44m x 2.03m (8' 0" x 6' 8")
Schools near Fortwilliam GrangeVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 3 Fortwilliam Grange||£185,000||1,151 sq. feet|
Contact the Agent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »