- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
ONLY ONE SITE remaining in this phase, a fantastic turnkey semi detached home with exceptional garden.
Viewing by appointment during weekdays, evenings and weekends. Simply call us on 02844619966 or email [email protected]
This is a highly sought after area, popular with locals but suitable for a range of buyers especially for one wishing to retire or for a holiday home. The development is within walking distance to the beautiful idyllic Kilclief beach, within driving distance to Strangford, Castleward Estate, Ardglass, ferry service to the Ards Peninsula and within one hour of Belfast.
Ideal for the budding sailor, family, professional or retired couple.
Built to the highest standard by the NHBC award winning, Kilclief Developments, these homes combine all the conveniences of modern living that respects and reflects their rural setting. An exceptional quality turnkey finish.
TURNKEY FINISH TO INCLUDE:
- External painted render finish
- PVC windows and external doors
- Aluminium seamless guttering
- Oil fired central heating
- Deep moulded mdf skirting and architraves
- Interior paint finish to walls, ceilings and woodwork
- Quality kitchen units incorporating fan assisted electric oven, hob & extractor hood
- Kitchen appliances supplied
- Contemporary white sanitary ware to bathroom, ensuite and cloakroom
- Wood burning stove
- Generous electrical specification
- Wired for computer and telephone network
- Engineered oak doors with chrome door furniture
- Shower enclosures with pvc panelling
- Floor tiles to kitchen/dining area, utility, hall, cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite
- Carpets to lounge, family room, bedrooms, stairs & landing
- Gardens topsoiled and sown
- Tarmac driveways
- All paths flagged
- Outside water tap
- Privacy fencing to rear gardens
- - 10 year NHBC
Schools near Denvir CourtVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 2 Denvir Court||Sold|
|Site 3 Denvir Court||Sold|
|Site 6 Denvir Court||Sold|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »