This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
• Excellent City Centre commercial space • Immediately available for tenant handover • Economical Rents on Flexible Lease Terms • Suitable for a variety of uses (subject to any necessary planning consent)
The subject property is situated on Castle Street in the immediate vicinity of the junction linking College Court and Queen Street leading on to the secondary entrance of Castle Court, Belfast’s prime retailing Shopping Complex.
The premise is situated over ground, first and second floor which may suit ground and first floor sales with second floor storage.
Occupiers in the area include Pound stretcher, Gordon’s Chemist, Shoe Zone, Ladbrokes, Ibis Hotel and Iceland.
EPC Score- C66
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »