- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 4 Bedroom 1 Reception Detached House together with Commercial Unit
- Oil Fired Central Heating (House Only)
- Part uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Spacious Yard, Outbuildings & Ground
- Sea Views to include The Barmouth, Portstewart and sand dunes
- Gallery has a 19'8 Shop Frontage onto St Pauls Road
- EPC Rating G18
- EPC Rating G178
- This excellent 4 bedroom 1 reception detached house together with a spacious commercial unit with a 19 ft shop frontage. The property also benefits from a number of outbuildings, extensive grounds with mature trees sloping down to the Articlave River. The outbuildings and surrounding grounds are suitable for residential development such as a barn conversion subject to the necessary planning approvals. The house has spacious well laid out accommodation and will appeal to a wide range of purchasers. Viewing comes highly recommended by the selling agent.
- 33 St Pauls Road - Gallery 33
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Main Studios 6.88m x 7.26m (22'7 x 23'10)
- With power points, light and Galvanised shutter
- Studio 1 3.40m x 1.80m (11'2 x 5'11)
- Store Room 3.45m x 2.11m (11'4 x 6'11)
- With cloaks comprising WC, wash hand basin and stainless steel sink unit.
- 35 St Pauls Road
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Entrance Hall
- With dado rail, under stairs storage, access to Gallery 33.
- Lounge 6.91m x 3.96m (22'8 x 13'0)
- With tiled fireplace, points for wall lights, and sea views.
- Kitchen 4.22m x 2.41m (13'10 x 7'11)
- Fully fitted with range of eye and low level units, double drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, space for fridge, plumbed for washing machine, larder cupboard, tiled floor.
- Rear Porch
- With tiled floor, wc.
- First Floor Landing
- With airing cupboard, access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 6.30m x 3.76m (20'8 x 12'4)
- With ornate fireplace with tiled inset, picture rail and Coastal Views.
- Bedroom 2 3.84m x 3.02m (12'7 x 9'11)
- With wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3 3.68m x 3.30m (12'1 x 10'10)
- With wooden floor and Coastal Views.
- First Floor Lounge / Bedroom 4 6.86m x 3.35m (22'6 x 11'0)
- With ornate fireplace and Coastal Views
- Suite comprising bath with tiled splash back, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, wc, shaver point.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Access to side with parking. Concrete courtyard enclosed by high stone walls to rear of house and archway leading to spacious garden area bordered by mature apple trees and sloping down to the Articlave River. Range of outbuildings.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »