- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Simply Stunning Ground Floor Apartment Situated In A Prestigous Residential Development
- Two Well Appointed Bedrooms With Master Bedroom En-Suite
- Generous Lounge Open Plan To Dining Area & Modern Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of High Quality Integrated Appliances
- Luxury White Bathroom Suite
- Double Glazed Sash Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Entered Via Own Entrance Door
- One Allocated Private Parking Space & Additional Visitor Parking
- Landscaped Communal Garden Areas
- Prime Location Ideal For A Young Professional Or Those Seeking To Downsize
- Meticuously Maintained & Beautifully Presented Throughout
- A Must View
- Management Fee: £69 per month
Additional InformationThis exceptional ground floor Apartment is situated in the original part of Seaver House, located in the heart of Malone's Conservation area. Built over 100 years ago by the acclaimed local Architect Harry Seaver and now converted into eight Luxurious & beautifully finished Apartments. Cleverly designed, this home offers stylish modern living - perfect for a young professional or even those looking to downsize.
This apartment has its own door entrance, you are immediately greeted by a bright & impressive hallway, this leads into a generous living space which has plenty of room for dining and is open to a modern high gloss fitted kitchen. Two well appointed bedrooms with master bedroom en-suite and a luxury white bathroom suite can be found further down the hallway. The fabulous high ceilings, large windows create a fantastic sense of space. Each room is flooded with natural light, the decor is bright and each room has been immaculately presented.
This home is all about the location, positioned close to many amenities of the highly regarded Lisburn Road and only a short drive to Barnett's park along with Malone & Balmoral Golf Clubs. This Apartment will certainly catch the eye of many buyers seeking a unique home in one of the finest residential areas of South Belfast. Prompt viewing is highly recommended.
- Beech flooring, recessed spot lighting, built in cloakspace with lighting & shelving. Walk in utility cupboard with lighting, double socket, hanging space & shelving. Double panelled radiator.
- LIVING ROOM/DINING/KITCHEN:
- 6.12m x 4.65m (20' 1" x 15' 3")
Open plan living space with bay window, beech flooring, deep cornicing, space for dining.
Kitchen:Kittle of Toyle wall and base units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, quartz worktop surface & breakfast bar, integrated pull out larder, integrated fridge freezer space, integrated Bosch washing machine, Smeg dishwasher, 5 ring gas hob & integrated Smeg oven, stainless steel extractor fan with lighting, stainless steel splash backs, concealed gas boiler, double panelled radiator x2.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 3.43m (13' 1" x 11' 3")
Beech flooring, corncing ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- MASTER BEDROOM ENSUITE:
- White suite comprising of walk in shower cubicle, low dual flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed spot lighting, exractor fan, electric shaving socket.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 2.69m (11' 4" x 8' 10")
Beech flooring,corncing ceiling, panelled radiator.
- Luxury white suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps, low dual flus W.C, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, recessed spot lighting, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, built in shelved cupboard space, panelled radiator, electric shaving socket.
- One allocated parking space with additonal parking.
Communal grounds in lawn with mature shrubs,trees & flowers beds.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
63rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »