- Additional Information
- All in the Detail - Luxury Specification
- – High quality units with a choice of traditional / contemporary doors with a range of colours and stainless steel handles
- – Island units including feature display shelving and casual dining areas
- – High quality ‘Topshape’ worktop and upstand
- – Soft closing drawers and doors
- – Branded integrated appliances to include 4 zone induction hob, eye level electric single oven, combination microwave oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and extractor
- – Contemporary chrome monoblock tap
- – 1.5 bowl low profile stainless steel sink
- – Choice of coloured glass splashback to hob
- – Utility cupboard plumbed for washer / dryer
- BATHROOMS, ENSUITES & WC
- – High quality contemporary white sanitary ware
- – 4 piece contemporary bathroom suite
- – Free standing bath
- – Back to wall WC
- – Low profile shower trays and toughened glass doors and panels throughout
- – Wall hung vanity units
- – Large inset feature mirror above bath
- – Two thermostatic bar showers with dual head: rain drench and separate hand held fitting (Bathroom and Bedroom 2)
- – Electric shower in Master Ensuite
- – LED mirror light in Ensuites
- FLOORING & TILES
- – Choice of quality ceramic floor tiles to Entrance Hall, Kitchen / Dining / Family, Bathroom, Ensuites and WC
- – Choice of high quality timber laminate or carpet to Living Room and Bedrooms
- – Choice of high quality carpet to Stairs and Landings
- – Choice of full height tiling to shower enclosures
- – Choice of quality wall tiles to feature areas in Bathroom and Ensuites
- – Choice of tiled wall panel to WC
- – Energy efficient natural gas fired central heating
- – Underfloor heating throughout ground floor
- – High output radiators to upper floors
- – Heated chrome towel rail to Bathroom, Ensuites & WC
- – System boiler large capacity hot water cylinder at first floor
- – Gas stove in Living Room with granite hearth, trims and feature tiling
- – All walls to be painted light grey matt emulsion throughout
- – Ceilings and woodwork to be painted white
- – Classical moulded skirting boards and architrave with hockey stick
- – Comprehensive range of electrical light fittings and electrical sockets throughout to include (1 no. double socket with USB port to Kitchen, Living Room & Bedrooms) as well as TV Points in Kitchen, Living Room & Bedrooms, data point in the Living Room for main BT connection and a light fitting in the roofspace
- – Wall mounted lights in Master and Bedroom 2
- – Recessed downlighters to open plan Kitchen / Dining / Family, Dressing, Bathroom and Ensuites
- – Pendant lights above island unit
- – Pre-wired for BT Fibre Optic and sky connections
- – White painted internal doors with quality brushed stainless-steel ironmongery
- – Bespoke under stairs storage systems
- – Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- – Fully installed security alarm
- – Traditional cavity wall construction with red clay brick facings walls, soldier course and precast door head
- – Feature lighting to front, gable and rear
- – Dual colour double glazed PVC windows (black external frames & white internal frames)
- – Black PVC soffits, fascia and bargeboards
- – Black seamless aluminium guttering and PVC downpipes
- – Black contemporary front door with multi-lock system and triple glazed panel
- – Black roof tile
- – Bevelled grey flags to rear patio and walkways
- – External power socket
- to front and rear
- – Vertical boarded timber fencing to rear gardens
- – External water tap
- – Decorative chimney stacks and pots
- – Bitmac parking areas
- – Lawns turfed & landscaping plan to include hedging, black metal railing and planting (where applicable)
- – NHBC 10 year warranty
An impressive collection of impressive homes
Perched on the peaceful shores of Belfast Lough, surrounded by breath-taking scenery and serene sea views, it’s easy to see why the charming town of Holywood is dubbed as one of Northern Ireland’s most sought-after places to live.
Showcasing six outstanding detached properties, the exclusive new development of Seahill is sure to appeal to those wishing to settle down in a stylish and contemporary home, situated in an unbeatable location. Featuring spacious interiors, and finished to an impeccably high standard, these four-bedroom homes boast easy maintenance and ensure the very best of modern, family living.
Perfectly positioned with much to see and do, residents of Seahill will be spoilt for choice when it comes to scenic landscapes, exciting activities and fun-filled family days out within the local area. From the sandy shores of Helen’s Bay, the lush fairways of Royal Belfast Golf Club and the historic exhibitions at the Ulster Folk and Transport Museum, to the treelined paths of Crawfordsburn Country Park and the array of activities taking place on the tranquil waters of Belfast Lough, this exceptional area truly offers something for every member of the family. What’s more, with the renowned Culloden Estate and Spa located just a stone’s throw away, homeowners have the opportunity to delve into relaxation and serenity and appreciate the beauty of the impressive estate grounds.
With a host of all-important amenities located nearby, including excellent sport and leisure facilities, leading primary and secondary schools, quaint boutiques, and an abundance of chic cafés, pubs and restaurants, homeowners certainly don’t have far to travel in order to access the very best facilities that Northern Ireland has to offer. Positioned right on the doorstep, Seahill Rail Halt provides excellent transport links across Belfast City Centre and beyond, ensuring hassle-free travel for those undertaking the daily commute.
Small Enough to Care
Large Enough to Cope
“We respect our clients and homebuyers, and it is our goal to hand them not just a new house at an affordable price, but a superbly built home they can be proud of.”
MD & Founder of Alskea
With a rapidly expanding portfolio of work in the residential sector, Alskea has gained an exceptional reputation for building high quality turnkey homes. Since it’s inception over a decade ago, Alskea has been the proud winner of numerous awards and to this day, the company is continuing to meet the high standards expected by every discerning purchaser.
What can you expect from your new home in Seahill?
Quality: A finely crafted and beautiful home constructed by a dedicated and experienced team, who pay great attention to detail and take pride in their work.
Security: With intruder alarms, locking windows and a multi-locking front door, homeowners can benefit from peace of mind.
Efficiency: High levels of thermal insulation and gas–fired central heating ensure warmth and efficiency.
Warranty: The industry leaders in Buildmark cover; NHBC will provide a ten–year warranty for all homes in Seahill.
After Sales: Homeowners will experience a second to none after sales service, and Alskea staff will deal with any queries or issues that may arise in a friendly, efficient and professional manner.