- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Show Home Open Viewing: Sundays 2pm-4pm By Private Appointment Only
- Four Bedroom Detached Homes c1,320 SqFt
- Traditional Brick Block Construction
- Granite/Stone Kitchen Worktops, Choice of kitchen door, handles. All appliances included: Oven, hob, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, tumble dryer washing machine.
- Choice of tiling to your hall, kitchen, utility and bathroom floors. As well as wall tiling to shower/bath enclosures and behind sinks.
- Choice of carpets, inc underfelt to lounge(s), stairs and all bedrooms
- Wood Burning Stove
- Argon Gas Filled High Efficiency Double Glazing
- Mains Gas Heating
- High- Efficiency Condensing Gas Boiler
- Multi-Point Secure Lock Front & Rear External Doors
- Thermostatically Controlled Radiators
- Low Energy Lighting Throughout
- TV Points To All Living Areas And Bedrooms
- Plentiful Electrical Sockets To All Living Areas & Bedrooms
- Smoke, Heat and Co2 Detectors Where Applicable
- Burglar Alarm With PIR Sensors
- Fully Painted Walls & Ceilings
- Fully Painted Woodwork
- Varnished Oak Doors With Chromed Door Handles
- Glazed French Doors Between Lounge And Kitchen/Dining
- Glazed External Patio Doors To Rear Patio From Dining Area
- Contempry Stylish Sanitary Ware
- Low Volume, Dual Flush Toilets
- Chromed Taps & Shower Fittings
- External Lights With Feature Lantern To Front And Bulk-Head Light To Rear
- Maintenance Free PVC Windows, Sofitt, Facia Board And Guttering
- External Water Tap
- Turfed Front Lawn & Sown Rear Lawn
- High Quality Landscaping To Open Amentity Space
WELCOME HOME to CASTLEWATER WOOD with PRIVATE WOODLAND WALKS and SAFE PLAY AREAS ON YOUR DOORSTEP.
A NEW COMMUNITY in the MAKING.
Castlewater Wood is a place where countryside living meets town centre convenience. With large private open spaces, mature woodland walks and a children's play area just outside your door, you may never need to leave. Externally, our homes draw their style from traditional Georgian design, with all homes incorporating large windows, beautiful brick detailing, as well as large bay windows to all 4 bedroom homes. Internally, our design are intelligently combined with the latest in modern open-plan living layouts, and our large, over-sized windows allow light to spill into every room in the house, ensuring that your home is light and bright all year round.
Beneath the surface, all of our homes are built to the very latest insulation and construction standards, meaning that our homes are warm and comfortable to live in throughout the year, whilst also being much kinder to your pocket.
*** Please Note EPC rating is of simular house type as these properties are under construction.***
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 6.1m x 2.31m (20' 0" x 7' 7")
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.69m x 4.22m (18' 8" x 13' 10")
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 5.79m x 4.01m (19' 0" x 13' 2")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.84m x 1.6m (9' 4" x 5' 3")
- SEPARATE WC:
- 1.91m x 0.99m (6' 3" x 3' 3")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.09m x 3.71m (13' 5" x 12' 2")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.49m x 0.99m (8' 2" x 3' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 2.57m (12' 1" x 8' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.81m x 2.79m (12' 6" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.m x 2.79m (9' 10" x 9' 2")
- 2.49m x 1.8m (8' 2" x 5' 11")
Off Randalstown Road Antrim
Schools near Castlewater WoodVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 97 Csatlewater Wood||Sale agreed||1,320 sq. feet|
|Site 98 Csatlewater Wood||Sale agreed||1,320 sq. feet|
Contact the Agent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »