Scrabo Road, Newtownards,
New Detached Homes with 4 bedrooms
Contact the Agent
Marketed by multiple agents
Property Types (1 available)
- KITCHEN AND UTILITY
- High quality units with a choice of worktop, doors and handles
- Integrated appliances to include induction hob, electric oven, extractor fan, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and wine fridge (where applicable)
- Free standing washing machine included
- Concealed under unit lighting in kitchen
- BATHROOM, ENSUITE AND WC
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Separate shower in bathroom (where applicable) or shower over bath
- Mirror with LED lights
- Chrome towel radiators
- Vanity unit to bathroom and ensuite
- CARPET AND TILING
- Carpet to lounge, stairs, landing and all bedrooms
- Floor tiling to hall, kitchen, utility, cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite
- Wall tiling to shower enclosures, around the bath and splash backs to all wash hand basins
- All homes come with 10 year Home Warranty
- Gas fired central heating
- Energy efficient boiler fitted which provides hot water on demand
- Thermostatically controlled radiators fitted throughout
- INTERNAL FEATURES
- Walls, ceilings, doors and woodwork painted throughout
- Generous electrical specification to include power points, TV points to all bedrooms and phone points
- Security alarm
- House wired for entertainment packages
- French doors leading to patio area
- Down lights to kitchen, WC, bathroom and ensuite
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Extensive landscaping throughout the development - Asphalt driveway
- Patio area flagged and paved paths
- Hedging and painted railings to selected sites
- Lawns laid in turf to rear and front gardens where applicable - external water tap
- High quality front door and uPVC windows
- Concrete tile roof
- Houses finished with painted render
- Optional sunroom available on all properties
Scrabo Road is an elegant development of three and four bedroom homes, situated on the edge of Newtownards where this vibrant market town meets the undulating landscape of North Down. Residents will enjoy a location nestled into the foothills of Scrabo Tower and its panoramic views of the surrounding countryside, Strangford Lough and beyond to the Irish Sea.
This is a modern and elegant development that embodies style and quality. The use of thoughtful architecture defines every home with attractive exterior and interior layouts that make the most of both space and light.
A rich mix of brick and render finishes combine with classical design features which fit seamlessly into mature surroundings to provide homes defined by durability, comfort and beauty.
Now more than ever, our environment and the location in which we live are essential to our health and wellbeing. As a semi-rural location, Scrabo Road delivers on all fronts with proximity to nature, outdoors activities, amenities and commuter links.
Whether it is long country walks, a leisurely lunch or an easy commute to Belfast, Scrabo Road and Newtownards have it all.
Click here to view the video
Other Developments by
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.