'Scott's Bar', 33 Main Street, Brookeborough BT94 4EZ
Licenced/Pub For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- EPC: Current 25 Potential 42. Cosy Public Bar & adjoining Lounge Bar.
- Large rear yard with vehicular access from Main Street. Extensive shed storage - ideal for a number of uses.
- 3 Bedroomed (plus Study) Living Accommodation on 3 floors.
- Easily run traditional pub with timeless character and charm. Affordable price could provide a lucrative return.
FOR SALE - A LONG ESTABLISHED VILLAGE PUBLIC HOUSE AND RESIDENCE TOGETHER WITH EXTENSIVE YARD AND STORAGE SHEDS
Situated in the middle of the quaint, picturesque and historical village of Brookeborough this sale provides a rare opportunity to purchase an affordable village pub.
The premises are of a manageable size yet with the additional adjoining capacity to deal with large crowds when the need arises.
Public Bar: 20'5" x 10'2" (widest part) Well fitted bar.
Lounge Bar: 24'6" x 12'10" (length measurement includes part of Gents Wcs). Ladies & Gents Wc Accommodation to rear of Lounge.
Store: 21'10" x 19'10"
Keg Store (directly under Public Bar providing very short run for draught pipes). System recently upgraded including pipe system and counter top taps. Fully integrated Draught Cooling System. This Bar is well known for top quality Guinness!
Large rear yard with vehicular access from Main Street.
Store: 39'1" x 35'5" (part built in recent years).
Substantial garden plot to rear - large enough for potential development subject to obtaining access and any Statutory Permissions required.
Lounge: 20'5" x 11'10" Open fireplace with tiled surround.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
Living Room: 12'10" x 12'10" Oil fired wick burning cooker.
Kitchen/Dinette: 14'4" x 8'9" Fitted units with part tiled walls. Access door to keg store.
Bottles/Drinks Store: 22'0" x 18'0". Good secure storage.
Bedroom 1: 10'10" x 8'9" (widest point) + 6'8" x 3'2"plus 2 Double Built in Wardrobes.
Bedroom 2: 11'0" x 8'0"
Bedroom 3: 12'1" x 6'5"
Bedroom 4 or Study: 6'8" x 4'7" Triple Built in Wardrobes/Cupboards.
Bathroom: 8'9" x 8'9" Pampas suite of Bath, Electric Shower, Whb & Wc. Part tiled walls. Hotpress.
SPECIAL ITEMS TO NOTE:
- Long established business
- Prominent location in Village
- Spacious storage facilities
- 3 Bedroom accommodation
- Nexus Alarm System
- Secure parking area to rear
- Sizeable additional plot of land
- Useful large shed
- Smoking area to rear of building
VIEWING: STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT WITH THIS OFFICE.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »