Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
Excellent location in a quiet rural street off the Ballyskeagh Road. The property benefits from a beautifully idyllic position whilst enjoying ease of access to Belfast and Lisburn. A host of amenities including social, retail, recreational and educational facilities are close at hand such as leading schools and the facilities of Malone and Dunmurry Golf Clubs, Sir Thomas & Lady Dixon Park and the Lagan towpath.
This stunning new build, 3 bedroom detached has been finished to the high of standard with a turnkey specification and has the added benefit of driveway parking to the side with seeded garden to the rear and pavior brick patio. This property has been designed to be maintenance free with red brick construction, uPVC windows and fascia boards making this an ideal purchase for someone seeking a large detached with minimal upkeep.
The property benefits from a 10 year structural warranty
TURN KEY SPECIFICATION
Kitchen and Utility
• High quality units with formica worktops.
• Integrated appliances to include dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, electric hob and extractor hood.
• Utility Room plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
• Chrome recessed down lighters to ceiling in kitchen.
Bathrooms, En-suites and WCs
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings.
• Separate fully tiled shower cubicle in ensuite
• Chrome recessed down lighters in ceilings
Floor Coverings and Tiling
• Porcelain tiled floor to hallway and WC.
• Tiled splash backs to area around baths and behind wash hand basin.
• Laminate wooden flooring in living room and kitchen.
• Carpets to bedrooms, stairs and landings.
• Internal décor, walls and ceilings painted.
• Recessed lighting to kitchen and bathrooms.
• Comprehensive range of electrical sockets and telephone points.
• Wiring for multipoint satellite/TV system in living room and bedrooms,
• Electronic multi-point intruder detection system.
• Excellent storage throughout.
• Red brick construction.
• PVC maintenance free fascias and soffits.
• PVC maintenance free double glazed windows and doors.
• Tarmac driveway, seeded garden and pavior brick patio area.
• Boundary fencing to side and rear.
LIVING/KITCHEN/DINIGN ROOM:8.08m x 6.55m (26' 6" x 21' 6")
UTILITY ROOM:2.82m x 1.63m (9' 3" x 5' 4")
BEDROOM (1):3.56m x 3.28m (11' 8" x 10' 9")
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
WALK IN WARDROBEBEDROOM (2):3.28m x 2.79m (10' 9" x 9' 2")
BEDROOM (3):2.64m x 2.59m (8' 8" x 8' 6")
BATHROOM:Storage2.13m x 1.7m (7' 0" x 5' 7")
Travelling on the Ballyskeagh Road from Belfats towards Lisburnm turn left into Sandymount then right into Sandymount Close The property is located on the right had side.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near