- Additional Information
- Contact the Agent
- Contemporary White Sanitary Ware with splash back tiling
- Integrated hob, oven, extractor fan, washing machine and fridge/freezer
- Choice of Modern Kitchen with splash back tiling.
- Range of tiled and carpeted floor coverings
- Internal painting
- Engineered oak internal doors
- High standard of insulation
- Burglar alarm system
- High efficiency oil fired central heating system
- Option of Garage where permitted - £12,000
- uPVC double glazed windows and external doors
- uPVC fascia and soffits
- Tarmac driveways, with lawns laid in topsoil
- Option of Garage (subject to separate negotiation)
- 10 year NHBC warranty.
- Within easy walking distance of Galgorm village amenities.
- Close to Galgorm Golf Course and Galgorm Resort and Spa.
- Within 2 miles of Ballymena town centre and Railway Station.
- Convenient to main commuter roads to Belfast and The North.
We are pleased to bring to the market Phase Four of the popular Sandhurst Manor Development with the release of a mix of detached and semi detached homes with three and four bedrooms each with the option of a garage (subject to separate negotiation). Built to the highest of modern standards by respected local builders Dunfane Developments, each property will benefit from a superior level of turnkey finish to include floor coverings and appliances, 10 year NHBC warranty and a high energy efficiency rating. Superbly located close to local primary and grammar schools, Galgorm village amenities to include Galgorm Golf Course are within comfortable walking distance, with Ballymena town centre, Ballymena Railway Station and main commuter roads all within easy reach. Please contact our office for further details.
DUE TO COVID 19 AND HEALTH AND SAFETY RESTRICTIONS PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THE SITE WITHOUT PRIOR APPOINTMENT
The third and final phase of the ever popular Sandhurst Manor Development on the Sand Road Galgorm offers a mix of detached and semi detached homes which will appeal right across the spectrum, from the first time buyer to those downsizing, and the growing family in between.
Benefiting from a superior level of turnkey finish with choice of kitchen and appliances included, engineered oak internal doors, a choice of floor coverings and internal painting and pressurised water and oil fired heating system with thermostatic controls. All these factors help contribute towards a high EPC reading and low running costs, with the renowned local building firm Dunfane Development Co Ltd offering an attentive after care service and 10 year NHBC warranty.
Galgorm is a bustling village with a range of amenities within comfortable walking distance, with butchers, restaurants, hairdressers to name but a few in the shopping complex with extensive parking facility. Galgorm Golf Club and Galgorm Castle Grounds offer top class leisure facilities and walking trails, whilst the award winning Galgorm Resort and Spa is a short drive away via the Fenaghy Road.
A smart lifestyle choice with something for everyone, Sandhurst Manor is an excellent opportunity to acquire a low maintenance modern home in a highly convenient location.
N.B. Completions expected early 2020