This highly convenient location is perfectly positioned for Schools, colleges, shops and recreational activities are in abundance within this popular Mid Ulster town and everything from angling and golfing to scenic walks and parks are available for the outdoor enthusiasts as well as state of the art recreational facilities.
Enveloping a central diamond, the town rolls out through attractive streets onto picturesque country vistas on all sides. It has the added advantage of being completely self-contained enjoying the convenience of major grocery shopping names such as JC Stewart and Tesco. In a town renowned for its relaxing coffee shops, top class bars and restaurants, entertainment is close to hand and Magherafelt also offers a range of quality independent shopping facilities, not to mention the recently extended Meadowlane Shopping Centre which boasts River Island, Boots, Vogue & Costa Coffee amongst its occupants.
As part of an £8m public realm investment in Mid Ulster through the Department of Social Development (DSD) and the Council, Magherafelt town centre will soon be improved and enhanced with new paving, lighting, street furniture, signage and planting in the town centre.
Magherafelt boasts some of the top schools and sporting clubs in Northern Ireland. Education is well catered for with a plethora of schools from nursery through primary, secondary and college level. For those who enjoy the more social aspects of life why not unwind on the golf course or in the many beautiful restaurants and cafes around town.
As the largest town in South Derry, Magherafelt is an important hub in this area of the country. It enjoys excellent commuter links with the Cities of Derry and Belfast so commuters can enjoy the lifestyle and affordability of an attractive market town even if they work in the city. The A31 bypass is well underway and work is expected to begin in early 2016 to dual the A6 to the motorway bringing Magherafelt an even closer commute to Belfast.
This popular area has something to tempt a wide range of buyers – so whether you’re a young professional commuting southeast to Belfast, or northwest to Derry or a family wishing to enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and convenience of the surrounding area, there really is no better time to choose a home in Magherafelt.
• Energy efficient PVC windows
• Oak veneer internal doors with modern ironmongery
• White internal painting to walls, ceilings and woodwork
• Wall mounted contemporary electric fire
• Choice of carpet to lounge, hall/stairs/landing and bedrooms
• Oil central heating
• Choice of modern fitted kitchen
• Integrated appliances – electric hob, electric oven, extractor fan, fridge/freezer
• Integrated down lighters to kitchen & bathroom
• Vinyl flooring to WC and kitchen/dining (and sunroom where appropriate)
• Splash back wall tiling to kitchens and bathrooms
• Contemporary bathrooms
• Vinyl flooring to bathroom and en suite
• Tiling to shower enclosure
• Modern sanitaryware
• Chrome towel rail to bathroom
• Black composite insulated front door
• Attractive landscaping to in curtilage and open space areas
• Outside lighting at front and rear entrance
• Paving to front entrance doors
• Tarmac to driveways with cobble edging (where applicable)
• Lawn turf to front and rear garden
• Patio to rear
• 6ft rear timber fencing where appropriate
• Black PVC fascia and rainwater goods
• Outside tap
• Wired for burglar alarm
• 10 year NHBC warranty
• Management agent appointed to manage common landscaped and common areas on site
Always refer to braidwater.com website for most up to date specification information and up to date floor plans.
Based in Eglinton, Braidwater is a progressive development company with a history of over 30 successful years in the industry. Our success is based upon our commitment to quality and the high standards we set. We take pride in everything we do and everything we achieve, ensuring the Braidwater name is synonymous with the creation of high quality, sustainable developments that are a benchmark for the industry.
The reputation we have built is based on professionalism and attention to detail, with a culture of integrity and innovation and a policy of continuous improvement. Braidwater has a real commitment to the environment, creating homes of lasting value and communities where people really want to live. Every Braidwater development is excitingly different and is designed specifically for its well-chosen location.
Every new Braidwater home comes with the National House Building Council’s 10 Year ‘Buildmark’ Warranty.
In contributing to a cleaner, safer, greener environment and at no extra cost to our customers, Braidwater provides energy efficient timber framed homes that can provide large savings on heating costs.
Braidwater embraces a zero defects policy that looks after customers from the early stages of buying a home right through to include the NHBC 10 year warranty.
Contact The Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|Burns & Co (Magherafelt)||028 7963 3719 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|Paul Birt||028 7930 1116 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|Braidwater||028 7181 0106 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near