- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Magnificent Detached Family Residence Dating Around 1931
- Open Porch Leading to Solid Mahogany Front Door
- Impressive Reception Hall with Oak Flooring
- Generous Lounge with Oak Flooring, Bay Window, Cornice Ceiling and Mahogany Fireplace
- Dining Room with Oak Flooring, Bay Window with Leaded Glass, Built in Book Shelves and Mahogany Fireplace
- Sitting Room with Built in Book Shelves and Double Doors to the Orangery
- Fitted Kitchen with Range Cooker and Open Plan to Solid Mahogany Orangery
- Family Room with Oak Flooring, Carved Fireplace, Bay Window and Double Doors to Patio Sun Terrace
- Master Bedroom with Charming Oriel Window and Built in Robes, Accessed Via the Unique and Charming Reading Room
- Four Further Bedrooms, all with Built in Robes
- Two Family Bathrooms, One with Jacuzzi Bath and Additional Ground Floor Cloakroom with WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Feature Leaded Windows
- Mature, Private and Generous Surrounding Gardens in Lawns with Several Sheltered Patio Sitting Areas
- Convenient to a Wide Range of Amenities on Lisburn Road Including Shops, Restaurants and Public Transport
- Within Walking Distance of Leading Schools Including Inchmarlo, Victoria College, Methodist College, St. Brides, Stranmillis Primary School, Queens University and Local Hospitals
- Solid Mahogany front door with leaded glass side panels to...
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Panelled walls, Oak flooring
- 5.79m x 3.94m (19' 0" x 12' 11")
(into bay) Oak flooring, Mahogany fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, bay window with feature leaded windows
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.05m x 3.94m (16' 7" x 12' 11")
(into bay) Oak flooring, mahogany fireplace with marble inset and hearth, built in display shelves, bay window with feature leaded windows
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.94m x 2.69m (12' 11" x 8' 10")
Cornice ceiling, built in book shelves and cupboards, mahogany fireplace with marble inset and hearth, double doors to orangery.
- 7.9m x 2.46m (25' 11" x 8' 1")
Range of high and low level units, Old Belfast sink unit with granite drainer and plash back, range style cooker and five ring ceramic hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, dishwasher and American fridge freezer, open plan to...
- 5.26m x 3.68m (17' 3" x 12' 1")
(at widest points) Solid mahogany orangery, raised electric fire and double patio doors to sheltered sun terrace
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 8.m x 6.35m (26' 3" x 20' 10")
(at widest points) Oak flooring, oak carved fireplace with tiled inset and gas coal effect fire, bay window with feature leaded glass windows, glazed ceiling giving additional natural light, double doors to sun terrace and single door to side patio
- Storage area and hotpress
- READING ROOM
- Oak flooring, Feature leaded window, leading to...
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.08m x 3.86m (16' 8" x 12' 8")
Walnut floor, ceiling rose, cornice ceiling, range of built in robes, wash hand basin, oriel window with leaded glass
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.99m x 3.05m (13' 1" x 10' 0")
Built in robes and shelves, oriel window with leaded glass
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.11m x 3.73m (13' 6" x 12' 3")
Laminate wood effect floor,built in robe, cornice ceiling
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.9m x 2.41m (9' 6" x 7' 11")
Laminate wood effect floor, built in robe
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.29m x 3.66m (14' 1" x 12' 0")
Laminate wood effect floor, two built in robes
- Jacuzzi bath, low flush wc, bidet, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle, Mira electric shower, part tiled walls, tiled floor
- BATHROOM 2:
- BATHROOM (2):
- Panelled bath, vanity unit, low flush wc, part tiled walls, Amtico flooring, low voltage spots
- Extensive, private and mature site extending to approximately one third of an acre which benefits from the sun throughout the day. Surrounding gardens in lawns with flowerbeds and boundary hedges and planting. Large sun terrace and several additional sheltered sitting areas with secluded and completely private, large rear garden. Wrought iron entrance gates leading to parking areas for numerous cars and a turning area with old style street lights leading to the front door
Coming out of Belfast on Malone Road, Deramore Drive is on the left hand side, just after the junction with Stranmillis Road
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »