This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Gracious entrance hall with leaded light windows, cloakroom with low flush w.c. and vanitory unit
- Drawing room with bay window, cornice ceiling, picture rail and side window with feature fireplace
- Spacious lounge with bay window, picture rail, cornice ceiling and feature mahogany fireplace, arched to dining room with double French doors
- Separate morning room/study
- Luxury fitted kitchen incorporating range of integrated appliances, casual dining area
- Separate utility area, sink unit and plumbed for washing machine
- 4 Double bedrooms, 2 with vanity units
- De-luxe fully tiled family bathroom incorporating spacious corner shower cubicle
- Separate shower room incorporating corner shower cubicle
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows/Alarm System
- Detached double garage and garden store
- Double entrance gates, tarmac driveway and beautiful front garden laid out in lawns and mature shrubs
- South facing private rear garden laid out in lawns with spacious raised decked area and paved patio
Additional InformationAn imposing double fronted detached villa.
Set on this famous tree lined Avenue this imposing double fronted detached family home will be of undoubted appeal to even the most discerning of purchasers.
On entering through the double entrance gates with a sweeping tarmac driveway and manicured front garden with mature planting, you will immediately be impressed with its privacy.
Beyond the front door with the combination of leaded light windows, corniced ceiling, corbels and ceiling rose the experience will be of entering the Victorian era with its craftsmanship not found in modern day housing.
The drawing room with bay window and side window ensures maximum light with more period features to enjoy. The lounge and dining room combined offer the ideal space for entertaining both family and friends. The accommodation is further enhanced with a morning room or office and a downstairs cloaks with low flush w.c. The luxury fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliance also enjoys space for casual dining and the all important utility area beyond.
A beautiful staircase and spacious landing area with cornice ceiling and corbels lead to 4 double bedrooms, 2 of which have bay windows and vanity units. An excellent fully tiled family sized bathroom incorporates spacious corner shower cubicle and a separate shower room with corner shower cubicle will help with that morning rush hour period.
The private garden area to rear laid out in lawns is enhanced with a spacious raised decked area for those lazy summer barbecues and the double garage completes the outside area.
With this handsome detached family home enjoying a prime location in this sought after residential locality adjacent to many leading schools and the ever popular Ballyhackamore area just a short stroll away, we highly recommend viewing to appreciate its many features.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Original tiled floor, arched leaded light window.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Leaded light window, dado rail, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose and corbels.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.78m x 3.96m (22' 3" x 13' 0")
Bay window, cornice ceiling, picture rail, ceiling rose, feature fireplace, gas fire, side window.
- 5.03m x 4.01m (16' 6" x 13' 2")
Bay window, picture rail, cornice ceiling ceiling rose, feature mahogany fireplace, gas fire.
- ARCHWAY TO OPEN PLAN DINING ROOM:
- 3.25m x 4.01m (10' 8" x 13' 2")
Picture rail, cornice ceiling, double French doors.
- Separate low flush w.c. and vanitory unit.
- MORNING ROOM/STUDY:
- 3.56m x 3.43m (11' 8" x 11' 3")
- 5.49m x 3.15m (18' 0" x 10' 4")
1 ½ bowl Franke sink, mixer taps, superb range of fitted high and low level units, double Neff oven and integrated Neff microwave, built in Neff induction hob, extractor hood, integrated Neff fridge and freezer, integrated Neff dishwasher, feature display cupboard, under strip lighting.
Utility area off, oil fired boiler, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, PVC back door.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.11m x 4.01m (16' 9" x 13' 2")
Bay window, picture rail, cornice ceiling, vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.98m x 3.99m (16' 4" x 13' 1")
Picture rail, cornice ceiling, vanity unit, bay window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.01m x 3.48m (13' 2" x 11' 5")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.99m x 3.15m (13' 1" x 10' 4")
- Paneled bath, telephone hand shower, spacious shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower, vanitory unit, bidet, low flush w.c., fully tiled walls.
- SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower, vanitory unit, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, robe with mirror sliding doors incorporating hot press
copper cylinder, immersion heater and storage.
- SEPARATE W.C.:
- With corner wash hand basin.
- Beautiful gardens front laid out in lawns, mature shrubs and private south facing garden to rear, laid out in lawns, with raised decked area and paved patio, outside light, oil tank.
- SPACIOUS GARDEN STORE:
- 2.9m x 2.34m (9' 6" x 7' 8")
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.22m x 5.64m (20' 5" x 18' 6")
Up and over door, light and power.
Off North Road
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »