Royal Ascot Mews, Belfast
Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
Royal Ascot Mews
A stunning development of 3 & 4 bedroom detached and semi-detached family homes with modern turnkey finish.
After a lengthy design and consultation process with their architects, Peter O'Hare builders are delighted to offer an exclusive and innovative scheme with a choice of classically designed and spacious house types, all offering something for every purchaser, combining a contemporary specification with an exceptional finish.
Royal Ascot Mews, comprises of superb new detached and semi-detached homes set in an unrivalled picturesque setting in Carryduff.
Situated on the Hillsborough Road, this outstanding site exudes a fresh rural atmosphere with an added degree of sophistication clearly reflecting a modern lifestyle but in a much more relaxing environment. With a range of 3 and 4 bedroom accommodation ranging from 1,136 sq ft to 1,883 sq ft, these fantastic homes will appeal to both the first time buyer and the growing family markets.
The location boasts a host of excellent local amenities including well renowned primary, secondary and grammar schools, main transport links and Cairnshill Park and Ride and there is easy access to and from Belfast/Lisburn City Centres only minutes away.
For those interested in more active pursuits, the location of Royal Ascot Mews could not be better, with a host of sporting clubs, Lough Moss Leisure Centre, golf clubs, Belvoir Forest Park and 'We Are Vertigo' all extremely close by.
**Viewing By Private Appointment Through Our South Belfast Office On 02890 668888**
- Beautifully designed homes by Kevin Cartin Architects
- 10 year warranty cover
- Double glazed high performance lockable uPVC windows
- GRP Composite coloured front door with 5 point locking system
- Mains gas central heating with a high energy efficiency boiler
- High Thermal Insulation & Energy Efficiency Rating
- Front and rear gardens levelled and seeded
- Tarmac driveway
- Timber fencing to rear garden boundaries
- A range of external finishes incorporated into the external facades to create a balanced streetscape on selected plots
- Traditional masonry construction with K-Rend or brickwork
- Feature lighting to front door
- Wood burning stove including granite hearth
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets throughout including TV and telephone points
- Wired for satellite point
- Wired for security alarm
- Painted internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Painted moulded skirtings, architraves, stair handrails & balustrades
- All internal walls and ceilings painted throughout
- Smoke, Heat & CO2 detectors as standard
KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOMS:
- A choice of fully fitted kitchens & utility rooms
- Integrated appliances where applicable including built-in oven and hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge freezer
- Washer dryer (fitted to utility where applicable)
- Feature down lighters to kitchen
BATHROOMS, ENSUITES & WCs:
- Contemporary white sanitary ware and chrome fittings
- Shower over bath with shower screen (except where separate shower is provided in main bathroom)
- All ensuites have thermostatic showers
- Feature down lighters to main bathroom and ensuite
FLOOR COVERINGS & TILES:
- Ceramic floor tiling to hall, kitchen / dining, utility room, bathroom, ensuite & WC
- Ceramic wall tiling between units to kitchen and utility with full height tiling to shower enclosures and above bath
- Splash back tiling to all wash hand basins
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near