- Additional Information
- Contact the Agent
- Exceptional bay fronted period style homes of distinction
- From esteemed award winning developer Boland Reilly Homes
- A selection of luxury 3 bedroom semi detached and detached homes
- Popular and convenient residential location
- Excellent access to Bangor, Ards and commuter routes to Belfast
- Desirable and picturesque site with landscaped green areas
- Feature corniced high ceiling to main lounge with downlighters
- High quality custom designed fitted kitchen with range of quality appliances
- Open plan to dining area with optional matching sunroom
- Contemporary family bathroom, master en-suite and downstairs wc
- Distinctive features including bay window, cornicing and period panelled doors
- 8’6” high ceilings throughout ground floor
- Coloured composite front door
- Tarmac driveway with cobbled border
- Generous lawn gardens with 6 ft fencing to rear
- Granite finish flagged paths and patio
- Gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Luxury electrical specification to include USB power points
- Optional detached garage on selected sites
- ! Coming Soon ! - Full release: 9am 24th October - Call to register your interest today!
A selection of luxury semi detached and detached homes from esteemed developer Boland Reilly Homes. Exceptional homes of distinction. ! COMING SOON - FULL RELEASE 24th OCTOBER AT 9AM - REGISTER YOUR INTEREST TODAY !
ABOUT THE BUILDER…
A name synonymous with quality
Established 52 years ago in 1966, Boland Reilly Homes have built over 4,000 family homes in the areas of Bangor, Belfast, Newtownabbey and Armagh.
Boland Reilly have been hailed as not only the Daily Express British House Builder Gold Award Winners in 2005, 2006 and 2007, but also presented on multiple occasions with the NHBC Pride in the Job Awards for their stunning developments at Ashfield Hall, Ashfield Manor, Dunover Road and St Andrews Point.
Boland Reilly’s high standard and unparalleled attention to detail have been recognised by numerous generations of the same family, who return to purchase their beautiful homes time and time again.
The notable recent developments of Boland Reilly Homes include Dunover Road and Demense in Ballywalter, St Andrews Point in Ballyhalbert, Shorelands in Cloughey and Olivers Close in Ballygalget. The flagship sites at Ashfield Manor and Ashfield Hall, both situated in Bangor, have established the identity for this elegant new development of Rowanvale.
ABOUT THE SITE…
It goes without saying that Boland Reilly Homes have been building beautiful homes all over Bangor and the Ards Peninsula for many years.
Rowanvale is set in a semi-rural location on Green Road, Conlig, Bangor surrounded by open countryside.
Offering a unique collection of detached and semi-detached homes, no detail has been overlooked in Boland Reilly’s quest to ensure that these homes lend themselves to easy maintenance and modern family living.
Boland Reilly Homes have incorporated many quality features within Rowanvale which are associated with the design and finishes of our prestigious Ashfield Hall development such as the bay windows, high ceilings with cornicing and period panelled internal doors, providing both luxury and style. What’s more, the modern and technical standards of heating, insulation and energy performance boast comfort and convenience.
On the outside, these homes benefit from soft landscaping, high-quality paving and paths, with feature development entrance detailing.
ABOUT THE LOCATION…
The premier maritime resort
Located on the edge of Bangor bordering lush countryside and close to the Ards Peninsula, the new development of Rowanvale is perfectly placed and within easy reach of a variety of local amenities, including a wide range of cafés, restaurants, convenience stores, boutiques, leisure facilities, and leading primary and secondary schools.
Take the time to enjoy a family day out at the Pickie Fun Park, explore the lush gardens surrounding Mount Stewart or stroll along the sandy beaches at Crawfordsburn Country Park, and it’s easy to see how this area is in a league of its own. For the sports enthusiasts, Rowanvale is only a short drive away from Clandeboye and Blackwood Golf Courses, Bangor Marina and a number of great spots for scenic walking and cycling, including Belfast Lough, Strangford Lough and the stunning Ards Peninsula.
Rowanvale would be ideal for growing families, and young professionals making the daily commute to Belfast via the area’s great rail and road access.
ABOUT THE FINISH…
These superbly built homes will offer an impressive turnkey specification
and attention to detail rarely seen in today’s modern developments.
Kitchen & Utility
– High quality custom designed fully fitted kitchen complemented by a range of appliances to include hob, oven, fridge / freezer, cooker hood & washing machine
Bathroom Ensuite & Cloakroom
– Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
– Shower tray, doors and chrome shower mixer to ensuite
– Heated towel rails to bathroom and ensuite
– Tiling to wet areas of bathroom, ensuite and cloakroom
– Quality laminate flooring to entrance hall and kitchen
– Lounge, stairs, landing and bedrooms to be carpeted
– Walls and ceilings to be painted along with internal woodwork
– Moulded architrave and skirtings
– Panelled period doors with chrome door furniture
– Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, with USB connections fitted to lounge, kitchen and master bedroom
– Brick and render external finishes
– White uPVC fascia and soffit boards with black rainwater goods
– White uPVC double glazed window frames and patio doors (where applicable)
– Coloured composite front door - colour specific to house type
– Tarmac driveway with cobbled border detail
– Granite finish flagged paths and patio
– Phoenix gas central heating system with highly efficient combi-boiler
– Stairs with white finished newel posts, spindles and oak handrail
– 8’6” high ceilings throughout ground floor
– Feature corniced ceiling to main lounge with downlighters
– Garden lawns to be grassed
– Outside tap
– 6’0” high fencing to perimeter of rear garden
– Intruder alarm system installed
– Mains and battery supplied smoke and heat detectors
– Insulated to new building regulations, with extremely high SAP ratings (the higher the SAP rating, the more energy efficient the home)
– Optional sun room in matching brickwork
Superb attention to detail
Rowanvale is located off the Green Road, accessible from the A21 Newtownards Road on the southern edge of Bangor
Contact the Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|028 9140 4050 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|028 9146 3721 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|028 9127 0835 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|