- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Generously proportioned, Rowan is a four bedroom, three bathroom detached family home offering relaxed, versatile living at its finest. Downstairs, you’ll find a spacious living room and large, airy kitchen diner which opens onto the garden, bringing the outdoors in and ideal for alfresco entertaining. Meanwhile a separate utility room with access onto the garden is a must for practical, modern living.
Upstairs, there’s a fabulous master suite, plus one double and two single bedrooms, and a generous family bathroom. Designed with families in mind, Rowan’s layout also incorporates excellent storage and utility space.
Completed to a turnkey specification, Rowan offers ample opportunities to stamp your own identity on your new home including your choice of kitchen, appliances, tiles, carpets and paint finishes throughout. Externally, accent brickwork and contemporary zinc cladding on selected properties brings distinctive style to these fabulous homes.
- Bespoke aluminium entrance door with 5-point locking
- Gas fired central heating system with high energy efficient combi boiler
- Wired for security alarm
- Mains, smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points including dedicated USB in designated areas
- Recessed down lights
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- White painted skirtings and architraves, stair handrails and balustrades
- Painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
Kitchen & Utility
- Impressive high-quality units with choice of doors, handles and worktops
- Integrated appliances to include built in hob and oven, extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Kitchen unit downlights
Bathroom, Ensuite & WC
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Heated towel rails to bathroom and ensuite
- Fully tiled shower enclosures and splash backs to sinks and baths
- Thermostatically controlled showers in bathrooms and ensuites
- Choice of floor tiles and/or laminate flooring to entrance hall, dining and living room
- Choice of floor tiles to utility, bathroom, ensuite and WC
- Choice of carpet to stairs, landing and bedrooms
- 10-year structural warranty
- Traditional masonry and brickwork construction
- Bespoke timber clad porches with aluminium trim and LED lighting
- Insulated to latest building regulations with high efficiency rating
- Double-glazed high performance coloured UPVC windows
- Composite coloured rear doors with 5-point locking
- Feature external lighting
- Front and rear gardens sewn out or turfed (seasonal)
- Tarmac driveway
- Paved patio area
- Timber fencing to rear boundary
- Outside tap
- Finished 1 car garage (optional extra to all homes)
- Seamless aluminium gutter and black UPVC downpipe
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 19, 45 Eden Wood||£225,000|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »