This agent has listed the accuracy as: Unknown
- Detached chalet bungalow
- 2066 sq. ft. (approx.)
- With studio / home office in excess of 1500 sq. ft.
- 4/5 Bedrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Kitchen with breakfast bar area
- Private and well maintained gardens
- Exclusive and established residential location in a private cul de sac
- Spacious Driveway
- High-vaulted ceiling in entrance hall
- Two storey studio with separate boiler. plumbed kitchen and bathroom facility and network points throughout
- Wired for CCTV
- Walking distance from a range of leading schools and amenities
The Little Forest, Portadown
Rose Cottage, 7 The Little Forest, Portadown The Little Forest presents a rare opportunity to own a property in a highly desired and established residential location which offers only ten houses, making it a much sought after and convenient address. The property offers in excess of 2000 sq. ft. of comfortable and flexible living accommodation with four/five bedrooms as well as three reception rooms. The property also offers a home office / studio which has a further 1500 sq. ft. of living accommodation arranged over two floors which could be used as a granny flat or easily converted back to a garage (planning permission approved). The property will lend itself to a wide cross section of prospective buyers, perhaps in particular from those wishing to take advantage of having an opportunity to work from home. Early viewing comes highly recommended for a full appraisal.
- Entrance Hall: 19' 6'' x 13' 5'' (5.94m x 4.09m) L shaped at widest points
- Via glazed wooden front door, laminate wood effect flooring, single panel radiator.
- Living room 17' 6'' x 12' 7'' (5.33m x 3.83m)
- Front aspect spacious living room with feature fireplace, cove cornice ceiling and glazed double doors to:
- Dining Room 12' 8'' x 11' 9'' (3.86m x 3.58m)
- Double panel radiator and sliding doors to patio.
- Kitchen 13' 0'' x 11' 1'' (3.96m x 3.38m)
- Range of wall and base units with integrated appliances including dishwasher, double oven and hob. Wooden flooring.
- Utility room 11' 1'' x 5' 9'' (3.38m x 1.75m)
- Oil burner, plumbed for washing machine and sink unit.
- Master Bedroom 14' 7'' x 11' 0'' (4.44m x 3.35m)
- Rear aspect, double panel radiator and access to:
- En suite shower room 9' 7'' x 4' 11'' (2.92m x 1.50m)
- Three piece suite comprising shower enclosure, wash hand basin in vanity unit and WC. Single panel radiator.
- Family room 11' 6'' x 9' 8'' (3.50m x 2.94m)
- Feature bay window, double panel radiator wired for surround sound with tracked HDMI cables for wall mounted television
- WC 9' 5'' x 6' 3'' (2.87m x 1.90m)
- WC, pedestal wash hand basin with cloakroom area ideal for storage with understair cupboard.
- Landing 23' 0'' x 11' 4'' (7.01m x 3.45m)
- Gallery landing with casual sitting or study area with Velux window and single panel radiator. Access to large hotpress with double doors.
- Bedroom 2 13' 2'' x 11' 9'' (4.01m x 3.58m)
- Side aspect, single panel radiator
- Room 11' 0'' x 7' 1'' (3.35m x 2.16m)
- Currently used as a spare bedroom or suitable for study or storage room
- Bedroom 3 14' 9'' x 12' 8'' (4.49m x 3.86m)
- Front aspect, double panel radiator laminate wood effect flooring and two built in double wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 12' 9'' x 7' 1'' (3.88m x 2.16m)
- Rear aspect, single panel radiator and velux window.
- Private and well maintained gardens. Rear garden with patio area and large storage shed. The property has a sweeping driveway capable of holding several cars, the house also is wired for CCTV and security alarm system.
- Separate Commercial Home Office included as part of sale comprising: 18' 3'' x 17' 0'' (5.56m x 5.18m)
- Recessed lighting, laminate wood effect flooring and radiator.
- Meeting 9' 9'' x 6' 7'' (2.97m x 2.01m)
- Laminate wood effect flooring, recessed lighting.
- Office 16' 10'' x 12' 11'' (5.13m x 3.93m)
- Kitchen 16' 9'' x 9' 4'' (5.10m x 2.84m)
- Kitchen units with appliances, tiled flooring and radiator.
- WC 6' 7'' x 3' 10'' (2.01m x 1.17m)
- WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
- First floor: Office : 23' 9'' x 8' 8'' (7.23m x 2.64m)
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views