- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sun Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Partial Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Garage & Outbuildings
- Superb Elevated Location Set In Large Mature Gardens
- Spectacular Panoramic Views Of Castlerock, The North Coast, Round To
- Fair Head, Knocklayde, The Atlantic Ocean & Beyond.
“Feeling on top of the world?” Have a look at this unique old schoolhouse, lovingly cared for and renovated yet at the same time retaining many of its original features, and you will!! Set on an elevated site with an abundance of large mature grounds this quaint cottage must be viewed internally to fully appreciate its original features. Whilst currently being used as a private residence, the current layout (with its separate access to schoolhouse) also lends itself ideally to those prospective buyers wishing to have a separate annex or indeed have an air b & b (subject to necessary approvals). Contact us today for an early internal inspection and see for yourself.
* ENTRANCE PORCH - External wooden stable door, tiled floor, pine ceiling.
* LIVING ROOM - (4.54m x 3.23m) Feature exposed brick chimney breast & rustic bean, tiled floor, recessed spotlights, phone point.
* KITCHEN - (5.26m x 2.2m) Range of eye & low level cabinet units, tiled between, tiled worktops, 1.5 bowl sink unit with pull out spray mixer tap, integrated electric hob & oven, overhead extractor fan, recessed spotlights, tiled floor, double french doors leading to:
* SUN ROOM - (4.95m x 2.83m) Spectacular views over mature garden, recessed spotlights, dimmer switch.
* BEDROOM 1 - (4.55m x 2.35m) Tv & phone point.
* BEDROOM 2 - (3.57m x 2.55m)
* BATHROOM - (2.4m x 1.57m) White suite comprising fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with electric shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, recessed spotlights in ceiling, exposed original stone wall, built in hotpress.
* SCHOOL HOUSE
* LIVING ROOM - (7.44m x 4.45m) Feature stone inglenook fireplace with rustic beam over mantle, multi fuel stove, exposed stone walls throughout, exposed wooden beams to ceiling, storage loft, recessed spotlights, double french doors leading to rear garden.
* BEDROOM 3 - (3.50m x 2.96m) Feature stone fireplace, with wooden over mantle, tiled hearth.
* BATHROOM 2 - (3m x 3m) White suite comprising, panel bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, walk in shower cubicle fully tiled, electric shower, exposed ceiling beams, stone walls recessed spotlights.
* DETACHED GARAGE (6.00M X 2.92M) WITH LIGHT & POWER.
* RANGE OF OUTBUILDINGS
* STONED DRIVEWAY
* GARDENS TO FRONT LAID IN LAWN ENCLOSED BY MATURE SHRUBBERY, RAISED PATIO AREA SURROUNDED BY LOW DRY STONE WALL
* REAR GARDEN LAID IN LAWN
* RATES 20/21 £973.59
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »