This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Completely refurbished property with modern furniture and appliances.
- All bedrooms include new double beds and bedroom furniture.
- Modern kitchen, bathrooms and communal areas.
- £70 monthly utility fees include heating, electric, fibre optic broadband and cleaning of communal areas weekly.
- Buses into the city centre every 8 minutes.
- Low deposit - only £100.
- Photos to follow on completion of renovation.
- Contact Donna on: 07488302165 to organise a viewing.
Bowden Property are thrilled to bring to the rental market, the completely refurbished HMO 7 bedroom property located just off the Antrim Road in North Belfast, boasting a total renovation with new, modern furniture and decor throughout.
This beautiful property will be of particular interest to young professionals working in the city centre, with all the highlights of the city centre only 15 minutes away, but plenty to do on your doorstep as well.
The local area has various bars and restaurants such as McGraths and the Corner House Bar as well as coffee shops and cafes like Stax Cafe and Fresh Cafe. As well as this, there is plenty to do for fun with Olympus Gym, Rossi Ice Cream and Funtime Amusements all being in the vicinity. Cityside Retail Park is just 5 minutes away, home to Movie House Cinemas, Lost City Mini Golf and various retail stores and restaurants.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »