This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Completely refurbished property with modern furniture and appliances.
- All bedrooms include new double beds, bed sheets and bedroom furniture.
- Modern kitchen, bathrooms and communal area.
- Price includes rent and rates.
- £70 monthly utility fees include heating, electric, fibre optic broadband and cleaning of communal areas weekly.
- Close to QUB and public transport links to UUJ.
- Buses into city centre every 7 minutes.
- Available now.
Bowden Property are delighted to bring to the rental market this newly refurbished room to rent in a modern 8 bed shared property located on Dunluce Avenue, just off the Lower Lisburn Road. This property will be of particular interest to young professionals or students looking for quality accommodation in close proximity to QUB, the city hospital and transport links to the rest of the city.
Located in a superb area, this property is perfectly situated for all tastes. Minutes away from fantastic restaurants like Bengal Brasserie and Greens Pizza, as well as lively bars The Chelsea Wine Bar, The Albany and Cuckoo, and plenty of coffee shops like Starbucks and Cafe Nero.
Situated just off the Lower Lisburn Road, the transport links are also an attractive benefit of this property. It is walking distance from Queens University Belfast and the city centre, with a central bus route into and out of the city centre, as well as University of Ulster campuses.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »