- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Large site with excellent views over surrounding countryside
- Spacious Reception Hall and Landing
- Four separate reception rooms
- Large country Kitchen with Dining Area and Separate Utility Room
- Luxury Bathroom
- Four Bedrooms (Master Bedroom with Ensuite)
- Double glazed windows in PVC frames
- Large Double Garage with additional stores
- Underfloor oil fired heating to ground and first floor
- Immaculate gardens to front, side and rear
Additional InformationBuilt to an exacting specification by the present owners, this four bedroom and four reception detached property provides spacious accommodation on a private elevated site with beautifully maintained gardens.
The ground floor in brief comprises large fully fitted country Kitchen with dining area and adjoining Snug and separate Sun Room, Utility Room, Drawing Room and Dining Room. To the first floor there is a bright spacious landing, Main Bathroom, Master Bedroom with Ensuite and three further Bedrooms.
There is a large separate garage building which has its own heating system that provides excellent potential for someone who may work from home or requires additional storage for business or leisure purposes.
Situated only ten minutes' drive from Banbridge & Dromore, this property will appeal to those seeking a home in a peaceful and quiet setting, whilst still offering good access to A1 corridor.
Viewing strictly by appointment through Selling Agent.
- UPVC Entrance door with double glazed side lights and arched fanlight leading to Entrance Porch
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor. Part glazed door to Reception Hall. Windows to either side of porch.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Tiled floor. Cornicing. Stairs with feature balustrade to first floor. Twin fully glazed doors to Drawing Room
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.88m x 3.78m (16' 0" x 12' 5")
View to front & Side. Feature Sandstone fireplace surround and hearth with gas fire. Cornice. Wooden floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.96m (12' 0" x 13' 0")
Cornice. View to front & side.
- SUPERB COUNTRY KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA
- 6.68m x 3.96m (21' 11" x 13' 0")
View over rear. Luxury Kitchen supplied by Kittle of Toye which includes extensive range of high and low level units with granite worktops and upstands incorporating glazed display unit with plate rack. Under counter sink with drainer and mixer tap. Large Gas range with extractor above in feature reclaimed brick recess with tiled splashback. Separate larder unit with Iarge fridge. Part tiled walls. Down lighting. Tiled floor. Space for large 6 – 8 seater kitchen/dining table. Glazed Door to Snug & Door to Utility Room
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.71m x 2.92m (12' 2" x 9' 7")
Good range of matching high and low level units with granite worktops. Broom cupboard. Integrated under counter freezer and microwave cupboard. Space for tumble dryer and washing machine. PVC double glazed stable style back door. Service access to roof space. Extractor fan. Tiled floor.
- 4.06m x 3.15m (13' 4" x 10' 4")
View to rear. Snug area with Stove with feature mantel above and slate hearth. Wall mounted TV point.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.86m x 3.76m (12' 8" x 12' 4")
Accessed from Snug through fully glazed double doors. Panelled ceiling. Views to front side and rear. Door to patio area.
- WC & Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor & tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- SPACIOUS BRIGHT LANDING
- Feature arched window. Cornice and ceiling rose Roof space access with ladder. Large shelved hotpress.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- 3.05m x 2.69m (10' 0" x 8' 10")
White suite comprising of large bath with telephone had shower mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin & WC. Corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled power shower. Low voltage down lighting. Tiled floor & tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Cornice.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.05m x 3.66m (16' 7" x 12' 0")
View to front. Door to Ensuite:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- WC & Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled power shower. Tiled floor and tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.94m x 4.09m (12' 11" x 13' 5")
View to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.91m x 3.53m (12' 10" x 11' 7")
View to rear and side.
- BEDROOM (4):
- (Currently used as office) View to rear and side.
- SUBSTANTIAL DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE INCORPORATING STORES
- Separate Oil fired heating system with Oil tank. Electric roller door. Light & ample power sockets. Cloakroom with WC & Wash hand basin. External hot and cold water tap.
- ROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 4.88m (12' 5" x 16' 0")
Accessed from inside Garage. Window to side. (Currently used as Games Room) Central heating and large built in cupboard with hotpress
- ROOM (2):
- 2.84m x 3.84m (9' 4" x 12' 7")
External access. Light & Power. Radiator. Separate alarm system to Garage building
- Entrance pillars and matching walls with electric gates and convenience lighting. Sweeping gravel driveway with period style street lights leading to extensive parking area and Garages.
Immaculately kept manicured gardens to front, rear & side laid in lawns with mature hedging to boundaries and range of low maintenance borders with mature shrubs and trees to front and rear. Large sheltered paved patio area with wall lighting.
External boiler house. Dog pen area. Charming Children's Play House (9'5 x 9'6) with window, light and power. Oil tank for Garage and separate Oil tank for house. External sensor lighting to house and garage. Outside water tap. Excellent views over surrounding countryside.
The property fronts the Carnew Road,
Travel along Meeting Street which then becomes the Diamond Road , travel along the Diamond Road until it becomes the Tullinsky Road, Turn right into Garvaghy Church Road and travel along this road until it becomes the Carnew Road. No 39 is on the left hand side - See For Sale Board erected.
Take the Knockgorm road on the left hand side after Gall Bog Road. Travel along the Knockgorm Road and continue along the Ballela road until it becomes the Lough road and then turn into Carnew Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »