Glenravel Road, Cargan For Sale
Show Home Open Viewing: Fridays 3.30-5.30pm
LAST THREE UNITS REMAINING
Site 1 – Type A - Detached Three Storey House - c.1450sqft - £140,000
Site 4 - Type B - Semi Detached House - c.1050sqft - £110,000
Site 17 – Type 3B - Semi Detached House– c.1220sqft - £115,000
We are pleased to bring to the market a new development of modern detached and semi detached homes on the Glenravel Road, Cargan, with an initial release of two detached homes and four semi detached, of different styles and sizes.
Built to the highest of modern standards by respected local builders NK Construction, each property will benefit from a full turnkey finish, 10 year NHBC warranty and a high energy efficiency rating.
Superbly located at the Gateway to the Glens of Antrim, Glenariff Forest Park and Cushendall are within easy reach, with the stunning Antrim and Causeway Coastal routes beyond. Positioned on the edge of the village, the local primary school and shops are within comfortable walking distance, with Martinstown and Ballymena a short drive away.
Please contact our office for further details.
• Contemporary White Sanitary Ware with splash back tiling – half tiled to bathroom.
• Choice of Modern Kitchen units and tops with splash back tiling
• Corner wood burning stove unit to semis, choice of open fireplace to detached.
• White internal doors throughout.
• Range of cushion vinyl and carpeted floor coverings.
• Base coat of wall and ceiling internal painting
• High standard of insulation
• High efficiency oil fired central heating system
• uPVC double glazed windows and external doors
• Tarmac driveways, with lawns laid in topsoil
• 10 year NHBC warranty
• Positioned within attractive site on the edge of Cargan village.
• Close to local primary, shops, and play area.
• Within easy reach of Martinstown, Cushendall and Ballymena.
• Convenient to Antrim and Causeway coastal routes.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.