- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A charming farmhouse which has been extensively renovated through the years
- Immaculate condition
- Occupying a private site in a highly sought after semi-rural location, only 5 minutes from Holywood, 5 minutes to Dundonald, 10 minutes to Newtownards and 10 minutes to Belfast
- 10 minutes from Belfast City Airport
- Views over rolling county down countryside
- Original farmhouse features maintained such as barn style doors and exposed stone and brick walls
- Three bedrooms, three reception rooms
- Living room with multi fuel stove fire
- Sitting room with open fire
- Dining room with multi fuel stove (potential also to be used as bedroom 4)
- Country style fitted kitchen with pantry and dining space
- Utility room
- Downstairs WC
- Large family bathroom
- Annex with two rooms and WC - ideal for use as a home office, games room, guest quarters
- Garden store
- Double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Gated entrance leading to driveway to front and rear with ample parking and turning space
- Extensive manicured garden to front, rear and side in lawn with shrub beds and mature hedge boundary
- Patio area to the rear which enjoys afternoon and evening sunshine
- Most convenient location
Additional Information'Rock Lodge' is situated in a highly sought after semi-rural location with extensive views over rolling County Down countryside.
The property set in manicured grounds, and whilst enjoying all of the attributes of country living, the property is only a 5 minute drive to Holywood and Dundonald, and 10 minutes to Belfast.
The property has been extensively renovated by the current owners and offers generous accommodation with a layout adaptable to differing family requirements.
On the ground floor, the accommodation comprises a reception hall, living room, sitting room, dining room which could also be used as bedroom four, country style kitchen with dining area, pantry, utility room and WC. On the first floor there are three good sized double bedrooms, master bedroom with en suite shower room and a large family bathroom. Outside there is a self-contained two story annex with two rooms and a WC. This could be used as a home office, games room or converted to guest quarters. In addition there is a garden store and garage. The property sits amongst manicured gardens with mature shrub beds and hedge boundary. To the rear, from the main living area there is a patio and lawn which enjoys the afternoon and evening sunshine. The property has an extensive driveway with ample parking space for multiple cars. The property benefits from oil fired central heating and double glazed windows.
All in all, a superb country home in a most sought after and accessible area of County Down. Viewing is by private appointment, and is highly recommended.
- Hardwood panelled door with glazed side panel to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor with decorative detail.
- Staircase to first floor, recessed lighting.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.52m x 3.76m (14' 10" x 12' 4")
Reclaimed hardwood strip floor, multi fuel stove with stone inset, slate hearth and wood beam mantle.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.11m x 3.48m (13' 6" x 11' 5")
Multi fuel stove with brick inset, slate hearth and wood beam mantle, ceramic tiled floor, feature stone wall with lighting, wired for wall lights, potential for use as 4th bedroom.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.78m x 3.18m (12' 5" x 10' 5")
Cast iron fireplace with open fire and tiled hearth, hardwood strip floor, window with working shutters, under stairs storage, access to Kitchen/Dining.
- 8.08m x 4.37m (26' 6" x 14' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level units with polished granite worktops, display shelves and plate racks, Belfast sink with polished chrome taps, 6 ring Cream Rangemaster with brick mantle and tiled splashback, integrated Neff dishwasher, integrated fridge, island with stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, velux window, feature brick wall, recessed lighting, tiled floor. Access to rear via Farmhouse stable door.
- DINING AREA:
- Space for 6-8 seater table, tiled floor, double opening doors to patio and lawns.
- Fitted with an excellent range of units, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, cloaks space, tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.17m x 2.11m (13' 8" x 6' 11")
At widest points. Fitted with an excellent range of units, Belfast sink with polished chrome taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, twin velux windows, tiled floor.
- Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.37m x 3.53m (14' 4" x 11' 7")
Wood laminate floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with instant heat electric shower, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.39m x 3.3m (14' 5" x 10' 10")
Recessed lighting, wood laminate floor, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.4m x 3.02m (11' 2" x 9' 11")
Built in storage cupboard.
- 6.2m x 1.91m (20' 4" x 6' 3")
Traditional style suite comprising of: Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, free standing cast iron bath with mixer taps and hand held shower attachment, corner shower with chrome thermostatic shower, feature cast iron fire surround, tiled floor, wall light wiring, recessed lighting.
- INNER COURTYARD:
- GARDEN STORE:
- Water supply, outside security light.
- SELF CONTAINED ANNEX
- 3.94m x 2.64m (12' 11" x 8' 8")
Currently used as home office, recessed lighting, oil fired boiler.
- STORAGE ROOM:
- 3.18m x 2.51m (10' 5" x 8' 3")
- Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin, velux window.
- 4.95m x 3.66m (16' 3" x 12' 0")
Double opening barn style doors.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »