- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellently located Agricultural Land
- Dual road frontage
- Lands are well fenced with natural hedge and tree boundaries
- Farm located just off the N52 main Kells/Mullingar road
- There is good demand for similar non-residential farms from existing farmers and investors
- The Irish Farmers Journal land price survey published on the 20th Marh, 2021 reports an average land price of €12,641 per acre for Co. Meath.
An excellently located 14.164 Hectare (35.395 Acre) grassland farm in top quality condition. The land is in two main divisions with dual road frontage. It is extremely well-maintained free draining land. It has good hedgerow and tree boundaries. The farm is contained within part of Folios MH820F and MH4762F. This land holding is suitable for any farming enterprise.
Contact Tom Gavigan on 087 2909833 for further information.
Travel from town of Kells on N52 Kells/Mullingar road for C7km, turn right onto the L68221 (see directional sign for Kilskyre). The land is located C.1km on the right-hand side.
GPS Co-ordinates: 53.692185-6.965247.
Eircode: A82PD89 (Nearest House on RHS before land) See Sign.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »