This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
PRESTIGIOUS AIR-CONDITIONED OFFICES INDIVIDUAL FLOORS FROM 12,734 SQFT/1,153 SQM TOGETHER WITH DEDICATED ON-SITE CAR PARKING
Riverside Tower is situated adjacent to the celebrated Belfast Waterfront Hall and the Hilton Hotel, forming part of the successful Lanyon Place/Mays Meadow development. This unique location has also attracted other major corporate occupiers including PricewaterhouseCooper, Santander, Northbrook Technology and more recently Pinsent Mason Solicitors. Riverside Tower enjoys an excellent location with easy access to all public transport. Central Rail Station, the main terminal for the Belfast to Dublin Enterprise is situated directly opposite the building, providing a fast link to Dublin with a journey time of approximately 2 hours. In addition, The George Best Belfast City Airport is just 10 minutes drive while the International Airport is approximately 25 minutes drive.
Riverside Tower, the HQ Office for BTNI was purpose built and completed in 1999. This 12 storey, Grade A building totals approximately 160,000 sq ft, together with a self contained multi-storey car park comprising of 130 spaces. The building is finished to a high standard throughout and includes the following features:-
• Prestigious double height reception
• On-site restaurant/café facility
• Use of Customer Event Area for Seminars/Launch Events etc (Payable Separately)
• 5 high-speed passenger lifts to all floors
• Full air-conditioning
• Raised access computer flooring
• Suspended ceilings
• Category II lighting
• Kitchen/Tea Point per floor
• Panoramic views across Belfast City Centre
Sixth Floor- E111
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »