An introduction to the location, lifestyle and beauty of Newtownards' newest homes. Newtownards is located at the head of Strangford Lough, a vibrant area of outstanding natural beauty. Close at hand are shoreline and countryside walks including the beauty of the Scrabo Estate and the National Trust Mount Stewart house and gardens. The town looks up to the iconic Scrabo tower which is a landmark in the County Down skyline.
If you love the great outdoors, there is an abundance of scenic locations to take advantage of in North Down. Escape to the country with Crawfordsburn Country Park, play golf at Clandeboye or Scrabo Golf Clubs, and for the more adventurous there is the flying school at Newtownards Airport as well as the various sailing clubs along the coast.
Recently regenerated, Newtownards town centre boasts a thriving marketplace for local artisans and revellers in cafe culture. The main square and surrounding area has a cosmopolitan feel that is home to shops, bars and restaurants amongst many well established businesses.
The town itself offers easy commuting to Belfast City centre and many modern amenities on your doorstep for the whole family with schools, Ards leisure and shopping centres, the recently redeveloped Londonderry Sports Complex and Castlebawn Retail Park. Kiltonga Nature Reserve and Scrabo Country Park offer walks and views along with the rest of the picturesque villages in the Ards peninsula which offer well known attractions such as Exploris Aquarium, Eden Pottery and Mount Stewart Estate.
RIVENWOOD - GRAND SCHEME
Rivenwood is the perfect setting for families big or small, who are looking to begin a new chapter and become part of a close knit community. We know that being convenient is all about being close by. That's why there are future plans to provide retail, community and healthcare facilities. There is even a proposed location for a future primary school development.
We are building this New England dream, step by step starting with the first 100 houses. Within Phase 1 there are 4 different home types on offer, you can choose from a 2 bed semi bungalow, 3 bed semi detached, 3 bed detached or a 4 bed detached. The exterior of the houses are styled with New England clapboard cladding with a shaker style interior. As turnkey properties you can also work along with the developers to make each house your own.
MAKE YOUR HOUSE YOUR HOME
Rivenwood's turnkey development allows you to be in control of the design of your home. You decide your desired floor type, tile choice and kitchen detailing - making every home unique. At Rivenwood our designers have thought about everything, taking away the stress of moving house - all you have to do is turn the key and move in.
TURN KEY SPECIFICATION
- Choice of kitchen doors, work top colours and handles.
- Integrated electrical appliances to include gas hob and electric oven, extractor unit, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
- Ceramic wall tiling between upper and floor level kitchen units.
- Designer white sanitary ware with chrome fittings.
- Thermostatically controlled showers.
- Chrome heated towel rail in bathroom and en suite.
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures.
- Splashback tiling to bathroom, ensuite and downstairs cloakroom basins.
- Lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landing carpeted and/or wood flooring.
- Kitchen/dining, ground floor cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite floors tiled.
- Superfast Fibreoptic Broadband, FTTP with speeds of up to 330mbps.
- Internal walls and ceilings painted along with internal woodwork.
- Moulded skirtings and architraves.
- Grooved internal doors with quality ironmongery.
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Connection sockets for BT and TV.
- Cabling for digital and SKY TV.
- Zoned security alarm.
- Feature grooved or exposed beams to ceilings in selected rooms.
- Gas fired central heating - energy efficient combination boiler which provides instant hot water on demand.
- Stoves in each lounge.
- All selections to be made from the builders nominated suppliers only.
- All selections are from a pre-selected range and are subject to stage of construction.
- Traditional construction.
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss.
- Maintenance free PVC energy efficient double glazing with lockable system.
- Timber effect maintenance free cladding.
- Bitmac driveways.
- Painted finish to front entrance doors.
- Landscaped gardens with patio area and generous private driveway with space for garage.
- Extensive landscaping to common areas.
- Timber fencing to rear boundaries where appropriate.
- Feature external lighting to front door.
- White goods carry a 1 year guarantee from date of installation
- NHBC 10 year buildmark warranty.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area