Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
- Additional Information
- Contact the Agent
- Uniquely designed stunning houses in a hugely sought after location
- Beautifully built and carefully designed for luxurious easy living
- Positioned on a mature site - only moments from the stunning Cultra coastline
- Electric gates leading to Private entrance avenue
- The homes will have a tailored finish to an exceptional turnkey specification by the purchaser
- Generous accommodation of:
- 5 bedrooms, 3 & ½ bathrooms
- 3 or 4 reception rooms
- Zoned underfloor heating
- Integral Garages and boot rooms
- Fully landscaped with lawns, terraces and planting
- Close to Train Halt, beach and park, and local shops
- Holywood an easy walk along the promenade
- City Centre and Airport easily accessible
- Contact our New Homes team to arrange a private meeting to discuss this fantastic opportunity
Cleverly planned and beautifully built, Richdale sits comfortably on the original site of Richdale House on Old Quay Road – a quiet and hugely sought after location with leafy surroundings and coastal location.
Seeking to establish a new benchmark for residential design, the design ethos is inspired from the rich classical heritage of the Marino, Cultra & Craigavad character with elegant proportions and striking features all constructed with the finest materials.
The traditional elegance of Richdale House and the stylish contemporary architecture of Richdale One to Four present the optimum space, comfort, style and luxury.
Set in a tranquil and sheltered position on Old Quay Road in Cultra, Richdale enjoys an enviable location, ideal for enjoying the shoreline of Belfast Lough whilst offering easy access to Belfast.
Richdale is a short walk from the sea front at Seapark, with Holywood in one direction and Royal North of Ireland Yacht Club in the other.
Marino train halt is close by giving easy access to the Belfast / Bangor train service for those comuting and offers an excellent location for attending many of the leading schools in Holywood, Bangor and Belfast.
Combining superior craftsmanship, design and style.