This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A superb opportunity to purchase an individual building site in a rural location yet within easy commuting distance of Newtownards, Bangor, Holywood and East Belfast
- Freehold Site extending to c. 0.6 acre
- Full Planning Permission for a Detached Two Storey Residence c. 2500 sqft
- Commands Delightful Rural Aspects over open Countryside towards Strangford Lough and Scrabo
- Building Control Approval Passed
- Mains Water and Electricity close at hand
- Private Laneway Access has been Created
- A Full Drawing Package is available for inspection on request
We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, however they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The reseller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Any information given by us in these sales details or otherwise is given without responsibility on our part. Services, fittings, and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all information, which we provide, about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Site plans on brochures are not drawn to scale, however we are happy to provide scale drawings from our office. Artist’s impressions are for illustrative purposes only. All details including materials, finishes etc. should be clarified with the agents prior to booking.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views