- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well-Appointed Townhouse In Exclusive South Belfast Gated Development
- Comfortable Lounge With Stone Fireplace
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Casual Dining Area And Views Over Lagan Meadows With Double Doors Leading Outside
- Three First Floor Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite And Large Dressing Room
- Separate Utility Room And WC
- Fully Tiled Family Bathroom In White Suite
- Driveway Parking To Front And Integral Garage
- Private Enclosed Rear Landscaped Paved Garden With Wonderful Views
- Sought After Location On Malone Road
Additional InformationThis well-presented townhouse is set in the sought after Malone area in South Belfast and is accessed through electric gates. The home offers well-presented accommodation which will suit the young professional couple, family or those downsizing alike.
The generous accommodation is set over three floors and comprises garage and utility room to the ground floor and lounge and spacious kitchen with space for casual dining on the first floor. On the second floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and a family bathroom.
Situated in Malone, this home will be popular on the open market due to its proximity to excellent schools and the amenities of South Belfast along with ease of access to Belfast city centre.
Viewing is strictly by private appointment. Please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.5m x 4.01m (18' 1" x 13' 2")
Up and over electric door. Beam vacuum system. Power and light.
- Ariston gas boiler. Pressurised water tank.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.44m x 2.m (8' 0" x 6' 7")
Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Underbench units and worktops. Stainless steel sink unit. Extractor fan.
- Cornice ceiling.
- 6.57m x 4.02m (21' 7" x 13' 2")
Cornice ceiling. Feature stone fireplace with gas fire.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Low voltage spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 5.46m x 3.4m (17' 11" x 11' 2")
Range of high and low level units with granite worktops. Underbench electric oven. 4 ring gas hob. Stainless steel extractor fan. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Bosch integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge/freezer. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlights. Double doors leading outside.
- Velux window. Low voltage spotlights.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.44m x 3.44m (14' 7" x 11' 3")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 4.55m x 2.01m (14' 11" x 6' 7")
Laminate wood floor. Built-in rails and shelves. Velux window.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle. Extractor fan. Low voltage spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 2.91m (11' 2" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.47m x 2.46m (11' 5" x 8' 1")
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Bath with tiled surround. Fully tiled corner shower unit. Extractor fan. Low voltage spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled walls.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
58th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »