Redmarle, 31 Seafront Road,
Cultra, Holywood, BT18 0BB
5 Bed Detached House
Contact the Agent
Colliers New Homes
Last listed at Offers around £1,650,000
- A substantial detached family home set on a private and mature site on Seafront Road in Cultra.
- There are beautiful and panoramic views from the house across Belfast Lough to the County Antrim Hills and towards Scotland.
- Redmarle is set on an elevated and mature site with privacy from the gardens and entertaining areas overlooking the amazing views.
- Private tarmac driveway with drive-through carport leading to the main home to the rear gardens, terraces, summerhouse, gated concealed area for bins, parking and large triple detached garage.
- Wooden balustraded stepped walkway from front lawn to rear gardens.
- Gracious accommodation set over two floors extending to over 4000 sq ft.
- Raised entertaining tiled terrace and veranda with wrought iron railings to the front with amazing views leading to:
- Large reception sunroom with wood block floor and hardwood double-glazed windows with panoramic views over the Lough and towards Scotland.
- Hallway leading to:
- Formal dining room with beamed ceiling and mahogany mantlepiece; glazed inner wall overlooking Belfast Lough and side bay window with amazing views.
- Drawing room with corner marble fireplace and glazed inner wall overlooking Belfast Lough.
- Study with access to under stair storage room.
- Cloakroom with WC.
- Kitchen to the rear with casual dining area, serving hatch through to adjoining family/living room, door to laundry room and door to conservatory leading to outside and back cloakroom/storage area.
- Laundry room housing boiler with built in units and clothes pulley lines.
- Family/living room to the rear with access to side and rear gardens, rear parking and terraces with amazing and private views.
- Upstairs the house has a spacious skylit landing with reading area plus walk-in hot press/storage room.
- There are four double bedrooms and one single bedroom.
- Two double bedrooms with built in storage and vanity units.
- Single bedroom with built in storage and vanity unit.
- Double bedroom with built in storage and full ensuite with shower and French bath.
- Principal bedroom with solid wooden built-in storage, dressing areas and amazing views.
- Two further large family bathrooms on first floor, each with separate shower cubicle and bidet.
- Insulated roof space with Slingsby ladder access.
- Priced to allow for modernisation, property may also be suitable for a replacement dwelling - subject to planning consent.
- Oil fired central heating and double glazing.
- Mature and private site with mature gardens and lawns, driveway leading to parking in front of house and access to rear parking.
- Turning and parking space to the rear in front of the detached triple garage with tiled floor, suspended ceiling and up-and-over door with side access door leading to a store room and gardener's WC.
- The Cultra coastline and beaches are on your doorstep, Holywood town centre within easy walking distance.
- Belfast City Airport and City Centre are accessible by road or rail.
- Culloden Hotel and Spa, Royal North of Ireland Yacht Club. Royal Belfast Golf Club, leading primary and secondary schools, and train halts all highly convenient.
- Contact David Menary directly on 07775557090 or [email protected] for all enquiry levels.
The property enjoys panoramic Belfast Lough views from principal rooms – this is something which is exceptionally rare and hugely in demand in the very top sector of the Northern Ireland property market.
Redmarle is a detached two storey villa which has had the benefit of stylish and practical extensions over the past years with a linear plan which extends to over 4,250 sq ft, all designed around unforgettable waterfront views. The main entertaining rooms have views for days - leaving an instant and unforgettable impact.
The reception areas have a balance and proportion rarely offered in the Northern Ireland market, there are large rooms and private living and sleeping areas which will suit user requirements from a downsizer keen on entertaining, the professional couple keen to work from home to the large family – a home for all demographics.
The grounds and gardens are private and mature with plenty of areas to sit and take in the views. There is space for kids to play or kick a ball, for gardeners to exercise their green fingers and the detached triple garage and workshop is ideal for the car enthusiast.
The current custodians have resided for a generation and tailored the interior layout to suit their requirements, it would be easy with the help of an architect, to remodel and revise the current layout to set up this special home for many happy years to come.
With few opportunities of this calibre ever available to purchase in Northern Ireland, please contact us at your convenience to discuss this important opportunity.
- Terracotta style steps leading to front sun terrace with ornate cast iron detailing. Plenty of space for outside dining, table and chairs. Viewing gallery terrace leading to glazed front door and inner door leading to large family sun room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.9m x 11.06m (12' 10" x 36' 3")
Herringbone solid wooden floor, inner glazed windows to drawing room and dining room. Windows overlooking side gardens. Pan front glazed wall overlooking Belfast Lough, County Antrim hills towards Cavehill to the left and Scotland to the right.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 7.8m x 1.5m (25' 7" x 4' 11")
Corniced ceiling with inner glazed door to drawing room.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.1m x 6.2m (16' 9" x 20' 4")
Fireplace with marble hearth and mantlepiece with inset electric fire with brass trim. Wall light wiring. Beautiful panoramic views over Belfast Lough and County Antrim hills. Door to:
- FORMAL DINING ROOM:
- 4.8m x 5.4m (15' 9" x 17' 9")
Solid wooden mantlepiece with side panels, tiled hearth and inset. Wall light wiring, Tudor style exposed beam ceiling. Side bay window overlooking side gardens towards views of Belfast Lough and to the front with beautiful views of Belfast Lough.
- HOME OFFICE/KIDS PLAYROOM:
- 3.7m x 3.m (12' 2" x 9' 10")
Views to side parking and turning area. Plenty of storage space. Under stair storage room with light.
- Pedestal wash hand basin, door into WC with feature port hole window.
- Rear hallway with glazed door out to front gardens.
- FAMILY/LIVING ROOM:
- 8.m x 4.5m (26' 3" x 14' 9")
Beautiful views over side gardens, raised front terraces, flower beds towards Belfast Lough. Double opening glazed French doors leading to rear terraces, sun patio and steps up to rear gardens and lawns.
Inglenook style Scrabo stone fireplace, granite hearth and wooden mantel.
- KITCHEN/CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 3.7m x 4.8m (12' 2" x 15' 9")
Excellent selection of cupboards, drawers, shelves, units. 1.5 single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Fitted 5 ring Belling hob, double oven, tiled walls, dishwasher.Space for fridge freezer, ample storage.
- UTILITY/LAUNDRY ROOM:
- 2.8m x 3.5m (9' 2" x 11' 6")
Oil fired central heating boiler. Ample built-in storage, shelving, cupboards, plumbed for dishwasher, space for dryer, hanging space, airing space.
Glazed door to rear hallway connecting to conservatory and storage room.
- 4.6m x 1.5m (15' 1" x 4' 11")
Glazed wooden door to side garden, tiled floor and tiled walls.
- REAR STORAGE ROOM:
- 2.8m x 1.1m (9' 2" x 3' 7")
Ample storage, hanging space and tiled floor.
- Solid wooden staircase with side balustrades and newell posts leading to:
- LARGE LANDING AREA:
- 2.7m x 3.7m (8' 10" x 12' 2")
Lovely landing area with space for furniture.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.9m x 3.6m (16' 1" x 11' 10")
Beautiful bright bedroom with vanity unit and wash hand basin.
Two double built-in wardrobes, built in vanity unit, built in storage, built in cupboards, shelves, units at high and low level. Panoramic views towards County Antrim hills across the front and side gardens.
- LINEN/STORAGE/DRESSING ROOM:
- Steps up to walk in linen/ storage/dressing room with built in wardrobes.
- 2.6m x 2.7m (8' 6" x 8' 10")
Sliding door to family bathroom. Bath with telephone shower handle, wash hand basin, WC, bidet and corner shower cubicle.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.7m x 4.8m (12' 2" x 15' 9")
Built in wardrobes and vanity unit with wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.8m x 3.3m (15' 9" x 10' 10")
Built in wardrobes, storage and wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.5m x 4.m (14' 9" x 13' 1")
Vanity area with mirror and shelving. Wardrobes. Beautiful views from side and front windows.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 2.m x 2.7m (6' 7" x 8' 10")
Sliding door to ensuite bathroom. Fully tiled with thermostatic shower, French bath and WC.
- Hallway with solid wooden panelled walls leading to:
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM
- 4.6m x 7.7m (15' 1" x 25' 3")
Solid wooden wardrobes, low level drawers/cupboards with built in vanity unit. Fantastic panoramic views overlooking the rear of the property.
- PRINCIPAL BATHROOM
- 3.6m x 3.4m (11' 10" x 11' 2")
Steps up to corner bath with telephone hand shower, wash hand basin, WC, bidet and corner shower cubicle.
- TRIPLE GARAGE
- 13.1m x 8.1m (42' 12" x 26' 7")
Large triple garage with remote control double opening door. Workshop area,
- Store Room
- 2.m x 4.2m (6' 7" x 13' 9")
Internal storage room with light and power.
- Gardener's WC with wash hand basin, tiled walls/ floor and light
Travel from the Culloden Hotel down Circular Road East or West and at the bottom these roads they merge into Seafront Road. Turn right onto private road and Redmarle is on your right hand side overlooking the beaches and water.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.