Show Home Open Viewing: Sundays 2-4 pm and by appointment
Readers Park, Ballyclare
ONLY THREE SITES REMAINING
Showhome open Sundays 2-4pm
Showhome closed over holiday period reopening on 7th January.
Readers Park, Ballyclare
A Stunning Collection of 3 & 4 Bedroom Detached and Semi Detached Homes
Welcome to the new collection of distinguished detached and semi-detached homes in the beautiful County Antrim countryside.
Country Living Less Than 25 Minutes From The City
Set in the peace and tranquillity of the beautiful County Antrim countryside, the bustling market town of Ballyclare offers homebuyers the perfect opportunity to enjoy the richness of country living and the convenience of being just a short drive from the city.
This friendly town really has something for everyone, whether you prefer a leisurely stroll around its wonderful parks or along the historic Sixmile River, or more active pursuits at the local Sixmile Leisure Centre or any of the many local sports clubs and groups.
The picturesque town centre features a vibrant mixture of coffee houses and places to eat as well as fashion and homeware shops, together offering a choice and a friendly service you won't find anywhere else. At its heart is the majestic town hall and square that is home to local community groups and functions all the year round, as well as the annual Ballyclare May Fair, which has a history stretching back to 1756.
The town has five schools, all convenient to Readers Park and a wide choice of nurseries and day care centres. The local health centre is also nearby.
Live At The Heart Of It All
They say that location is everything and at Readers Park, you really do have everything close by.
From city shopping in Belfast, to hikes in the Glens of Antrim; from strolls on the beaches of the North Antrim coast, to walks along the shores of Lough Neagh, just take a short drive and you're there. With Belfast International Airport and Belfast City Airport both less than 25 minutes away, the world really is on your doorstep.
Choice, Quality And Meticulous Attention To Detail
The collection of new homes at Readers Park offers homebuyers a choice of 8 exceptional house types that exude style and quality. Each property is designed to reflect the needs of modern family living with spacious room layouts, considered floor plans and high specification finishes throughout, plus a meticulous attention to detail that is the hallmark of every Neptune Group home.
The collection includes three and four bedroom options and a choice of render or brick finish. Many of the house types also offers the addition of a spacious sunroom, perfect for socialising, or that extra bit of living space.
PHASE 2 NOW ON RELEASE. LAST FEW REMAINING IN PHASE 1
SHOW HOME OPEN SUNDAY 2PM TO 4PM
- Traditional built homes to the new building regulations
- Traditional cavity wall construction with clay brick or render finish external walls
- uPVC double glazed windows, side and rear doors all with secure locking systems
- Front door with a multi-point locking system
- A profiled black roof tile
- Decorative chimney pots
- Landscaped front and rear gardens
- Patio areas and paths laid to driveways
- Private driveway
- External lighting to front and rear
- Outside water supply
- Wood burning stove in living room
- Painted internal walls and ceilings
- Painted doors, architraves and skirtings
- Prefinished doors with ironmongery
- Range of white electrical sockets, switches and phone points including USB chargers in kitchen and master bedroom
- Energy efficient LED down lighters in kitchen, living room, bathroom, ensuite and hallways, pendant lights in all other rooms
- Multi-room wiring for TV
- Broadband and Wi-Fi ready, just call BT or your chosen provider to set up
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Pre-wired for security alarm
- Gas fired central heating
- Energy efficient boiler providing instant hot water
- Thermostatically controlled radiators in all rooms
- Quality designed kitchen with a choice of door colours and worktop with matching up stand and handles
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor fan, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and combined washer dryer
- Concealed under lighting to kitchen units
- Recessed down lighters
UTILITY (where applicable):
- Quality units with choice of door, worktop and handle
- Sink unit
- Integrated appliances relocated from kitchen area
BATHROOM, ENSUITE & WC:
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings including fitted bath
- Vanity units (bathrooms and ensuites only)
- Anti-steam illuminated mirror with sensor switch (bathroom and ensuites)
- Chrome towel radiators (bathrooms and ensuites)
- Recessed down lighters PIR operated
FLOORING / TILING:
- Carpet in living room, dining room (where applicable) stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Tiled flooring, kitchen/dining, WC, utility, bathroom and ensuite, option in dining room (where applicable)
- Bathroom and ensuite tiled shower areas and splashbacks
- This optional extra provides enhanced space, creating an elegant garden room
- Finished with a tile floor
- Formed from uPVC windows, brick/render walling and traditional roof structure
- Internal walls and ceiling painted
- Power and where accessible TV point provided
- Built to reflect the style of your new home in brick or render
- Roller shutter front door
- uPVC window and side door
- Double socket and pendant light provided
- 10-year warranty provided by Global Home Warranties
Contact The Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|Simon Brien Residential (South Belfast)||028 9066 8888 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|Country Estates (Ballyclare)||02893 340 726 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area