This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Agricultural lands located on Ravara Road – 29.41 acres (11.91 hectares).
- Separate small ‘paddock’ of c. 2.3 acres (0.93 hectares) situated to the west of No’s 34 & 36 Ravara Road.
- Replacement dwelling opportunity on lands east of 68 Ravara Road.
- Available as a whole or in 3 separate Lots.
- Joint Agent: Bill McKelvey Estate Agents, Saintfield, Co. Down.
The lands are situated on the Ravara Road, Ballygowan, a short distance from its intersection with the Saintfield Road (A21) and on the outskirts of the village. Ballygowan is located 10 miles to the south east of Belfast, 5 miles to the south west of Comber and 3.6 miles to the north east of Saintfield.
The subject lands comprise 3 Lots as follows:-
Lot 1: Agricultural lands of c. 29.41 acres (11.91 hectares) sub-divided into 5 fields.
Lot 2: Small paddock of c. 2.3 acres (0.93 hectares) located to the west of No’s 34 & 36 Ravara Road and with direct frontage to the Ravara Road.
Lot 3: Replacement dwelling opportunity of c. 0.25 acres (0.10 hectares) located c. 175 m to the east of 68 Ravara Road. The lands were previously consented for a replacement dwelling (planning reference: X/2010/0149/F), which lapsed in June 2016. The derelict remains of the original dwelling are still in-situ.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »