- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Rathmoyle is one of Northern Ireland's finest country houses set amidst 8 acres of manicured landscaped gardens
- Grade 'A' Listed Residence Constructed 1901
- Gate Lodge
- Extensive Outbuildings & Farm Buildings
- Coach House
- Approx. 9,500 sq. ft.
- Rathmoyle Estate is being offered for sale in two lots:
- Lot 1 - 'Rathmoyle', A magnificent Listed Residence Set on c. 8 Acres of Landscaped Gardens, Gate Lodge, Coach House, Courtyard & Outbuildings
- Lot 2 - c. 110 Acres of Surrounding Agricultural Land
- Viewing strictly by private appointment
Additional InformationRathmoyle is set in a 120 acre estate on the County Down coast of Northern Ireland. Rathmoyle was extensively renovated and refurbished in 1993, under the direction of internationally recognised designer Michael Priest, and is today one of the finest examples of the Edwardian country house to be found in the British Isles.
Rathmoyle is one of Northern Ireland's finest country houses set amidst 8 acres of manicured landscaped gardens.
Whilst enjoying historic significance in terms of its stunning architecture and notable private and corporate owners over the years, the property is completely secluded from the road offering great privacy and exclusivity.
The sweeping driveway past the gate lodge is surrounded by mature trees on all sides with specimen trees gracing the boundary.
Situated on the elevated site this impressive country residence was originally constructed in 1901 and is one of the finest examples of Edwardian architecture in Ireland. Designed by Vincent Craig the house comprises the main dwelling set over two stories with a third attic storey adorned with an entrance tower.
Rathmoyle is listed as a Grade 'A' building by the Ulster Architectural Heritage Society and is regarded as one of the best examples of Edwardian 'Art Nouveau' architecture styles in Ireland.
Over the years the property has been meticulously maintained and in 1993 was entirely refurbished under the custodianship of the current owners and under supervision of Michael Priest of London. The charm and character of the original property has been retained in excellent condition.
With accommodation extending to approximately 9,500 square feet, Rathmoyle lends itself to use as an exceptional private residence or a number of commercial, corporate or leisure uses.
Helens Bay is one of North Down's most sought after addresses and the location is well placed to take advantage of country living and easy access to Holywood, Belfast and Bangor.
Rathmoyle is only 15 minutes from Belfast City Airport and 35 minutes from Belfast International Airport providing both ease of access to all parts of the UK and International connections.
For further information please contact Simon Brien of Simon Brien Residential on 02890 428989 or via email [email protected]
VIEWING STRICTLY BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 3.2m x 2.44m (10' 6" x 8' 0")
- 2.49m x 1.96m (8' 2" x 6' 5")
- SEPARATE WC:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- 6.15m x 4.55m (20' 2" x 14' 11")
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 9.52m x 7.44m (31' 3" x 24' 5")
- MORNING ROOM:
- 6.43m x 4.98m (21' 1" x 16' 4")
- FORMAL DINING ROOM:
- 7.82m x 5.92m (25' 8" x 19' 5")
- BILLIARD / ENTERTAINMENT ROOM:
- 10.9m x 7.8m (35' 9" x 25' 7")
- Access to Croquet Lawn.
- 5.59m x 3.51m (18' 4" x 11' 6")
- 5.54m x 5.44m (18' 2" x 17' 10")
- LAUNDRY ROOM:
- 4.65m x 3.58m (15' 3" x 11' 9")
- PLANT ROOM:
- 2.62m x 1.7m (8' 7" x 5' 7")
- REAR HALLWAY:
- PANTRY (1):
- PANTRY (2):
- PANTRY (3):
- BEDROOM (1):
- 9.52m x 5.05m (31' 3" x 16' 7")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.83m x 3.91m (15' 10" x 12' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.79m x 4.88m (19' 0" x 16' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 6.65m x 4.65m (21' 10" x 15' 3")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 5.46m x 3.84m (17' 11" x 12' 7")
- BEDROOM (6):
- 6.98m x 4.52m (22' 11" x 14' 10")
- BEDROOM (7):
- 5.18m x 4.42m (17' 0" x 14' 6")
- BEDROOM (8):
- 6.17m x 4.95m (20' 3" x 16' 3")
- LINEN ROOM:
- CLEANING STORE:
- BEDROOM (9):
- 6.15m x 5.44m (20' 2" x 17' 10")
- BEDROOM (10):
- 4.85m x 4.29m (15' 11" x 14' 1")
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.m x 3.94m (16' 5" x 12' 11")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.46m x 3.99m (17' 11" x 13' 1")
- 3.99m x 2.97m (13' 1" x 9' 9")
- Stairs to:
- TURRETT ROOM:
- 2.9m x 2.82m (9' 6" x 9' 3")
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »