- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Prime residential location
- Extensive west facing private garden, not overlooked.
- Master en-suite bedroom west facing with double french doors.
- Second reception room is west facing with patio doors to garden.
- Detached garage with utility room.
- Attached to mains services
- High ceilings with coving.
- White marble open fireplace.
- Convenient to all amenities of the town.
- From the town centre continue along Market St past SuperValu. Vere to the left at the Ballybunion Road junction. Pass the convent, Medical centre and hospital entrance and take the next left turn into Racecourse Road. The property is the second dwelling on the right. There is a 'For Sale' sign at the property.
***UNDER OFFER***4 Bed / 2 Bath Bungalow on spacious 0.27 acre site in prime location. Ideal aspect with west facing rear garden. Rare opportunity to acquire a retirement or family home in this unrivalled residential location. BER E2 No 113866933 365.46 kWh/m2/yr
Detached bungalow on quiet cul de sac in the suburbs of Greenville. Boundary wall, lawn and driveway to the front. Garage with utility. West facing back garden. Site extends to 0.27 acres. Mature trees and shrubs. Private garden.
- Entrance Hall
- 4.50m x 1.45m (14.76ft x 4.76ft) The hall door is set back, and the front door has a decorative coloured leaded glass panel. There is ceiling coving, carpet flooring, and a storage closet. Further on there is a spacious hot press with shelving, emersion tank and heating controls.
- Living Room
- 5.10m x 3.65m (16.73ft x 11.98ft) Features a white marble fireplace and surround. Ceiling coving. High 2.70 meter ceilings throughout. Carpeted.
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- 6.50m x 2.80m (21.33ft x 9.19ft) Solid oak fitted kitchen, integrated fridge/freezer, double oven, hob and extractor, dishwasher. Tiled flooring and kitchen splashback. Double doors to second reception room.
- Reception Room 2
- 3.95m x 3.90m (12.96ft x 12.80ft) Solid oak flooring. Double patio doors to garden. Double doors to kitchen/dining area. Bright spacious room.
- 3.25m x 1.75m (10.66ft x 5.74ft) Bath, sink, shower unit and w.c. Fully tiled walls and flooring.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.55m x 4.50m (14.93ft x 14.76ft) Spacious bedroom with en-suite shower room attached. Fitted mahogany wardrobes. Ceiling coving. Carpeted. Double french doors to the garden. En-suite with electric shower unit, sink and w.c. Fully tiled.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.25m x 2.85m (10.66ft x 9.35ft) Double room. Carpeted.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.50m x 3.00m (14.76ft x 9.84ft) Carpeted. Fitted wardrobe. Front aspect.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.30m x 2.90m (10.83ft x 9.51ft) Carpeted. Fitted wardrobe. Front aspect.
- 3.00m x 5.50m (9.84ft x 18.04ft) Block built garage. Concrete floor.
- Utility/Laundry Room
- 3.00m x 1.25m (9.84ft x 4.10ft) Located to the rear of the garage. Plumbed for appliances.
From the town centre continue along Market St past SuperValu. Vere to the left at the Ballybunion Road junction. Pass the convent, Medical centre and hospital entrance and take the next left turn into Racecourse Road. The property is the second dwelling on the right. There is a 'For Sale' sign at the property.
Schools near Racecourse RoadVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »