- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent detached residence on circa 0.5 acre site
- Approx. 3,200 sq ft residence with 2,200 sq ft rear annex
- 6 generous bedrooms, 4 with en-suite
- Secure electronic access gates and private entrance
- Panoramic Views of Greencastle, Lough Foyle and the Magilligan coastline
- 'The Boat House' Annex with functional bar, games, sauna and steam room
- Integral garage with twin electric doors, generous driveway parking and turning areas
- Delightful, mature gardens with a diverse range of plants, trees and shrubs, level lawns and terraces
Additional InformationThis large detached prestigious residence offers potential buyers the opportunity to own a truly unique property with some exceptional features in one of Donegal’s most sought after locations.
This property boasts panoramic views of Greencastle, Lough Foyle and the Magilligan coastline, combining a delightful verdant and mature outlook with ease of access to all local amenities.
This 6 bedroom (6 bathroom) homely accommodation and has been tastefully completed throughout with finishes that benefit its period style.
Extending to approx. 3,200 sq ft there are 3 reception rooms, kitchen with integrated appliances, dining area, 6 bedrooms (4 en suite) and family bathroom.
This property boasts a superb recently constructed rear annex named ‘The Boat House’ which offers a functional marine themed bar, fully equipped games room, sauna, steam room, double garage, gym, patio and hot tub area.
Externally there are electric entrance gates, generous parking and turning areas, Victorian style garden features and patio areas ideal for relaxing and entertaining.
A true one-off home in a delightful setting we encourage an internal appraisal to appreciate its many fine features.
PROPERTY PRICE - €550,000 (euro)
All measurements are approximate. Homepage are presenting this property as a sub-agent to McLernon Estate Agents and Valuers (RICS). All photographs and plans are provided for guidance only.
- Entrance Porch
- Tiled, wooden vestibule door leading to;
- Open-Plan Hallway 6.39 x 1.78 (20'11" x 5'10")
- Carpeted, coving in ceiling, central rose with chandelier, incorporating solid mahogany staircase;
- Living Room 3.81 x 4.66 (12'5" x 15'3")
- Front facing, solid wooden floor, large fireplace incorporating black granite hearth, ornate cast iron surround and white marble mantle, coving in ceiling and central rose with feature chandelier;
- Sunroom 3.65 x 4.55 (11'11" x 14'11")
- Side, front and rear facing with excellent views, front patio doors, wooden floor, coving and central rose with chandelier.
- Reception Room 4.32 x 3.77 (14'2" x 12'4" )
- Front facing with large front view facing windows, solid wooden floor and fireplace including black granite hearth, ornate cast iron surround and white marble mantle including mirror
- Dining Room 3.76 x 4.57 (12'4" x 14'11")
- Front facing, coving in ceiling and chandelier with central rose, double doors leading to;
- Fully Fitted Kitchen 3.83 x 4.66 (12'6" x 15'3")
- Side/view facing, solid oak kitchen units with black and grey speckled granite worktop with gas and electric cooker, 5 ring hotplate, 2 ovens and grill, integrated dishwasher.
- Rear Porch 1.02 x 2.68 (3'4" x 8'9")
- Utility Room 2.14 x 3 (7'0" x 9'10")
- Rear facing with American style fridge-freezer.
- WC 1.05 x 2.66 (3'5" x 8'8")
- Tiled floor and walls tiled, wc,wash hand basin and recessed Trition T80 shower.
- Bedroom 3.71 x 3.69 (12'2" x 12'1")
- Rear facing, solid pine wooden floor, built in wardrobes and coving in ceiling.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Central Landing 8.5 x 2.12 (27'10" x 6'11")
- Master Bedroom 3.77 x 5.9 (12'4" x 19'4")
- Front facing, carpeted full-length oak built-in wardrobes and dressing table.
En Suite - 6'0" (1.83m) x 4'3" (1.3m)
Front facing, tiled floor and walls with wc, wash hand basin and mains fed shower.
- Bedroom 2 3.95 x 3.07 (12'11" x 10'0")
- Rear facing, maple laminate floor with maple full-length wardrobes and dressing table.
En Suite - 5'9" (1.75m) x 5'0" (1.52m)
Tiled floor and walls, wash hand basin, mains fed shower and wc
- Walk-in Hot Press 1.5 x 1.5 (4'11" x 4'11")
- Shelved and carpeted with built-in linen cupboard.
- Master Bathroom 2.7 x 2.72 (8'10" x 8'11")
- Fully tiled floor and walls with bath, wc and built-in wash hand basin with mirror above.
- Bedroom 4 3.69 x 4.18 (12'1" x 13'8")
- maple laminate floor built-in maple wardrobes and dressing table.
- Bedroom 5 3.82 x 4.83 (12'6" x 15'10")
- Front facing with carpet floor, built-in oak bedroom units and dressing table.
En suite - 5'7" (1.7m) x 6'0" (1.83m)
Side facing, tiled floor and fully tiled walls, Trition T80 electric shower, wc and wash hand basin.
- THE BOAT HOUSE
- Double Garage/Boathouse 7.25 x 8.36 (23'9" x 27'5")
- Corridor 1.22 x 7.01 (4'0" x 22'11")
- Solid wooden floor leading to;
- Shower room 2.68 x 2.46 (8'9" x 8'0")
- Sauna 1.33 x 1.94 (4'4" x 6'4")
- Steam Room 1.42 x 2.01 (4'7" x 6'7")
- WC 2.13 x 1.45 (6'11" x 4'9")
- Fully tiled floor and walls with wc and wash hand basin.
- Boat House Bar and Lounge Area 8.1 x 5.95 (26'6" x 19'6")
- Front and side facing open plan, high ceiling Bar and Lounge Area with solid oak floor and fully equipped hand carved bar in marine. Stunning full length painting of Greencastle Village and Magilligan Point, bar furniture, pool table double patio doors leading to paved patio area with full sized hot tub and water features in rock surrounded patio area.
- Workshop 2.46 x 4.61 (8'0" x 15'1")
- Fully Equipped Gym 8.4 x 4.86 (27'6" x 15'11")
- Front view facing with portal window.
Schools near Queens Port HouseVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »