Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
- Additional Information
Quay Meadows is a unique riverside development in a beautiful secluded location just off Hillsborough Old Road, and bounded on 2 sides by the Lagan Valley regional Park.
This truly unique development offers a selection of superb homes, with an unrivalled specification and the added benefit of a beautiful private, landscaped, and communal area by the river, to be enjoyed by all residents. Quay Meadows introduces a whole new choice of stylish luxury living for this highly sought after area of Lisburn.
These excellent homes in this prestigious address offer convenience to shopping at Sprucefield and the busy specialist boutiques and delicatessens in the city centre, along with easy access to the M1 motorway and leading primary and grammar schools.
For those interested in leisure and recreational facilities, the location of Quay Meadows could not be better. Lisburn has a rich cultural history and boasts an excellent range of recreational facilities, along with many beautiful parks, golf at Lisburn Golf Club and Aberdelghy, and a host of other football and hockey clubs. The ideal location within the Lagan Valley Regional Park ensures that residents could not be better placed to enjoy all the superb facilities that this wonderful secluded, picturesque location has to offer.
KITCHENS AND BATHROOMS
- High quality units with choice of doors, handles, work tops, and upstands with soft closing doors and drawers
- Integrated appliances to include electric oven with ceramic hob, fridge / freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer and stainless steel extractor hood
- Quality contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Showers in bathroom and ensuite with thermostatic shower units
- Recessed LED down lighters to ceilings
FLOOR COVERINGS & TILING
- Ceramic tiled floor to hallway, kitchen, bathrooms, ensuites, and WC’s
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Part tiled walls to bathroom and ensuites
- Carpet and underlay to living room, stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Internal walls and ceilings painted
- Contemporary painted doors and with high quality ironmongery
- Moulded skirtings and architraves
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, CAT5 cabling, two 5 amp plug sockets to living room, TV and telephone points
- Mains supply smoke detectors and CO detectors
- Fitted intruder alarm
- Two Velux roof lights to second floor
- Gas fired central heating with under floor heating to ground floor and radiators to upper floors
- Individual architectural style
- High quality ‘K Rend’ maintenance free exterior finish
- All front and rear gardens to be turfed in lawns and landscaped with some shrubs
- Boundary fencing to side and rear
- uPVC double glazed windows with lockable system
- Brick pavior driveways
- 10 year warranty provided by Global Home Warranties
- Communal landscaped riverside garden and walkway
- Low maintenance communal areas with attractive planting and landscaping
- Images shown are CGIs and for illustrative purposes only. Virtual furniture images are of other properties within the development.
- A Booking Deposit of £1,000 (£500 non-refundable) is payable to Simon Brien Residential together with a completed reservation agreement, photographic identification and proof of address, confirmation of financial arrangements and your solicitor details are required to reserve a site. This deposit is transferred to the developer, acting as stakeholder in this regard. Upon receipt of booking deposit and signed Reservation Agreement, Simon Brien Residential will instruct the Vendor’s Solicitor to forward Contract, Title and Building Agreement to the Purchasers Solicitor. These agreements are to be signed and returned to the Vendor’s Solicitor within 8 weeks of booking together with a deposit of 10% of the purchase price.
ENTRANCE HALL WITH SEPARATE WC:
12' 9" x 12' 8" (3.89m x 3.86m)
KITCHEN / DINING:
19' 10" (max) x 13' 5" (6.05m x 4.09m)
15' 2" x 11' 8" (4.62m x 3.56m)
13' 3" x 8' 10" (4.04m x 2.69m)
23' 3" (max.) x 16' 4" (7.09m x 4.98m)