Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
Quay Meadows is a unique riverside development offering a select number of semi detached family homes and apartments, overlooking the River Lagan in a beautiful secluded location just off Hillsborough Old Road, and bounded on 2 sides by the Lagan Valley regional Park.
This truly unique development offers a selection of superb homes, with an unrivaled specification and the added benefit of a beautiful private, landscaped and communal area by the river, to be enjoyed by all residents. Quay Meadows introduces a whole new choice of stylish luxury living for this highly sought after area of Lisburn.
These excellent homes in this prestigious address offer convenience to shopping at Sprucefield and the busy specialist boutiques and delicatessens in the city centre, along with easy access to the M1 motorway and leading primary and grammar schools.
For those interested in leisure and recreational facilities, the location of Quay Meadows could not be better. Lisburn has a rich cultural history and boasts an excellent range of recreational facilities, along with many beautiful parks, golf at Lisburn Golf Club and Aberdelghy and a host of other football and hockey clubs. The ideal location within the Lagan Valley Regional Park ensures that residents could not be better placed to enjoy all the superb facilities that this wonderful secluded, picturesque location has to offer.
KITCHENS AND BATHROOMS:
- High quality units with choice of doors, handles, work tops and upstands with soft closing doors and drawers
- Integrated Nordmende appliances to include electric oven, fridge / freezer, dishwasher and stainless steel extractor hood
- Quality contemporary white Vitra sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Showers in bathroom and ensuite with thermostatic shower units
- Recessed low voltage down lighters to ceilings
FLOOR COVERINGS & TILING:
- Ceramic tiled floor to hallway, kitchen, bathrooms, ensuites and WC's.
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Comprehensive wall tiling to bathrooms and ensuites
- Carpet and underlay to living room, stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Internal walls and ceilings painted
- Solid oak doors and architrave door furniture with quality ironmongery
- Moulded skirtings
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, CAT5 cabling, 5 amp plug sockets to living room, TV and telephone points
- Mains supply smoke detectors and CO detectors
- Fitted intruder alarm
- Gas central heating system with Worcester combi gas boiler
- Higher ceiling heights throughout ground floor of properties
- Individual architectural style
- Oriel Bay windows
- High quality 'K Rend' maintenance free exterior finish
- All front and rear gardens to be turfed in lawns and landscaped with some shrubs
- Boundary fencing to side and rear
- uPVC double glazed windows with lockable system
- Brick pavior driveways
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Communal landscaped riverside garden and walkway
- Low maintenance communal areas with attractive planting and landscaping
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near