- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Red Bricked Detached Villa In Sought After South Belfast Location
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms Including Master With Fully Tiled Ensuite Shower Room
- Spacious Living Room With Attractive Marble Fireplace With Double Doors Into Dining Room With Bay Window
- Separate Family Room
- Kitchen With Range Of Fitted Units
- Snug/Dining Area Off Kitchen
- Cloakroom/Downstairs WC
- Fully Tiled Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Gas Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing (excluding small window in main bathroom)
- Security Alarm System Installed
- Attached Garage And Driveway Parking
- Well-Manicured Gardens To Front And Rear
- Steps Away From Lagan Towpath And Nature Reserve, Walking Distance To Some Of The Best Primary And Secondary Schools In Belfast And Queens University And Close To Belfast City Centre And Main Arterial Routes
- Local Amenities Include Popular Cafes And Restaurants, Belfast Boat Club And Sporting Facilities
Additional InformationSituated in one of the most sought after addresses in the area, 'Quarterlands' No. 235 Stranmillis Road is a welcome addition to the market in South Belfast.
This home offers four bedrooms including a master ensuite room and a family bathroom on the first floor. The ground floor comprises of four reception rooms; a spacious living room with double doors into a dining room, family room, snug/dining area, kitchen and cloakroom with WC. The home offers gas heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
Externally, the front and rear gardens are finished to an exacting standard and the home boasts secure driveway parking and an attached garage.
Suited to the young family or professional couple, we encourage internal inspection as this home is situated in an excellent location close to leading schools, shopping and leisure facilities and motorway and public transport networks. Please contact us at the South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888 to arrange a viewing at your convenience.
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed internal door to…
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Under stairs storage cupboard.
- WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.35m x 4.22m (20' 10" x 13' 10")
Marble fireplace. Cornice ceiling. Low voltage spotlights. Double glazed internal door to…
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.38m x 3.45m (17' 8" x 11' 4")
Cornice ceiling. Low voltage spotlights. Double glazed sliding door in bay window.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.71m x 3.66m (12' 2" x 12' 0")
- 3.96m x 3.61m (13' 0" x 11' 10")
Range of high and low level units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Plumbed for dishwasher. 'Bosch' oven. 'De Dietrich' 4 ring induction hob. 'Siemens' integrated microwave. Space for fridge/freezer. Low voltage spotlights. Part tiled walls.
- DINING AREA/SNUG:
- 4.14m x 2.57m (13' 7" x 8' 5")
Glazed door leading outside.
- Hotpress with 'Ideal' gas boiler. Access to partly floored roofspace via pulldown ladder.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.83m x 3.73m (15' 10" x 12' 3")
Low voltage spotlights. Built-in robes.
- FULLY TILED ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit. Fully tiled corner shower unit. Low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 3.66m (12' 3" x 12' 0")
Cornice ceiling. Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.45m x 2.82m (11' 4" x 9' 3")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.12m x 2.74m (10' 3" x 9' 0")
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM:
- Low flush WC. Twin wash hand basins with vanity unit. Jacuzzi bath. Walk-in shower.
- Brick entrance pillars to asphalt driveway parking with turning area. Front garden in lawn with a selection of mature plants and shrubs.
Enclosed rear garden by timber fence in lawn with sitting area.
- ATTACHED GARAGE:
- 4.78m x 2.74m (15' 8" x 9' 0")
Power and light. Sliding door. Back external door.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
40th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »