- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Country Residence
- Exceptionally Well Appointed And Deceptively Spacious Accommodation
- Four Generous Bedrooms
- Two Formal Reception Rooms Plus Study
- High Quality Country Kitchen With Aga Range
- Separate Utility Room
- Bathroom, Shower Room And Two Ensuites
- Oil Fired Central Heating (Partially Under Floor)
- Double Glazing
- Burglar Alarm Installed
- Extensive Site Extending To Approximately 2.5 Acres
- Four Stables And Double Garage
- Popular Yet Convenient Semi-Rural Location Close To Moira Village, Belfast International Airport With Belfast C. 35 Minutes Away
Additional InformationBeautifully situated in this peaceful semi-rural location, the property enjoys all the benefits of country living close to Moira village and is also well placed for commuting to Belfast, Lisburn, Belfast International Airport and other surrounding towns.
The property itself has deceptively spacious and adaptable accommodation which is well finished throughout and provides a four bedroom layout plus study, together with superb split level drawing room open to dining, additional family room and high quality country kitchen which is further complimented by a host of bathroom and ensuite facilities. Approached by electric gates the property is positioned on a magnificent private site extending to approximately 2.5 acres laid in formal lawns and surrounding woodland with a large courtyard area providing four stables and garaging.
Likely to be of interest to the growing family who appreciate all the attributes of rural living. We thoroughly recommend inspection of this magnificent property through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 7.01m x 4.39m (23' 0" x 14' 5")
uPVC double glazed door with side lights, low voltage recessed lighting, double radiator, storage cupboard/cloakroom with high level storage units.
- DINING / LOUNGE:
- 9.19m x 6.81m (30' 2" x 22' 4")
Split level reception room including feature fireplace with sandstone mantle, hearth, surround, cast iron dog basket grate, feature high ceilings with exposed oak beams and low voltage recessed lighting.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.21m x 5.11m (17' 1" x 16' 9")
Feature cast iron fireplace with slate hearth, floors tiled with Chinese slate, French doors to patio area.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 8.m x 3.4m (26' 3" x 11' 2")
Excellent fitted oak shaker kitchen with granite worktops and range of high and low level units, Gaggenau appliances, part tiled walls, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, built-in counter top fryer/grill/gas ring/extractor fan, built-in single oven and microwave, space for American style fridge freezer, 5 door Aga with feature brick surround, floors tiled with Chinese slate.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.61m x 2.79m (11' 10" x 9' 2")
Hotpress with shelving, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, range of high and low level units and stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap.
- 5.m x 3.71m (16' 5" x 12' 2")
Feature cast iron fireplace with slate hearth, ceiling cornice, floor to ceiling bay window and double radiator.
- Storage cupboard with sliding doors with hotpress, hanging rail and shelving. Access to roof space.
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, traditional bidet, slipper bath tub with brass feet, freestanding brass faucet, ceramic handle telephone hand shower, half wall wood panelling, low voltage recessed lighting and stainless steel heated towel rail.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.11m x 3.81m (16' 9" x 12' 6")
Built-in sliderobes, walk-in wardrobe off ensuite, dressing room.
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, walk-in shower cubicle with power shower and rainfall shower head fixture, part tiled walls, tiled floors and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 3.2m (11' 10" x 10' 6")
Built-in robe, double radiator.
- White suite comprising of WC, pedestal wash hand basin, walk-in shower cubicle, part tiled walls, tiled floors, double radiator, low voltage recessed lighting and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.81m x 3.3m (12' 6" x 10' 10")
- Wood panelled ceiling, uPVC double glazed French doors with side light panels leading to paved courtyard, storage cupboard with shelving and solid oak flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, sink unit with mixer tap, walk-in shower unit with mosaic partition walls, tiled walls and tiled floor, low voltage recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.69m x 5.51m (18' 8" x 18' 1")
Solid oak flooring, built-in sliderobes, uPVC double glazed French doors with side lights leading to courtyard, feature pitched ceiling with low voltage recessed lighting.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »