- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Large Detached Property on Circa 0.4 acre Site
- Five Bedrooms, Four With Ensuite And Four Reception Areas
- Previously Traded As A Successful NITB Registered B&B
- Wide Variety of Outside Areas Including Woodland Area And Sunken Garden Leading To Paddock
- Family Kitchen And Separate Utility Room
- Detached Garage Currently Used As A Workshop
- Entertainment Suite Including Family Room, Games Room And Kitchenette
- Close To Greyabbeys Range Of Amenities And Within 20 Minutes Of Newtownards And Bangor
Additional InformationThis large, five bedroom, detached home sits on a beautiful site on the outskirts of Greyabbey on circa 0.4 acre of a site.
Approached by a sweeping, wrap around driveway, first impressions are that of a modern structure on a peaceful, private plot.
On the ground floor there are three reception areas, family kitchen, utility room, four bedrooms, three ensuite and a family bathroom.
The first floor has the master suite with built in wardrobes and ensuite and the entertainment suite consisting of family room, play room and kitchenette.
The property benefits from a large detached garage, potting shed/workshop, outside toilet and area for growing vegetables.
Surrounded by woodland, mature trees and a magical sunken garden through to paddock, this property has the potential to be the ultimate family home.
Within the woodland area is a summer house overlooking the fish pond with bridge and the rest of the site has mature tress, shrubs, bedding areas and several areas in lawn.
Formerly a NITB registered B&B, this beautiful property has ample space for any growing family or someone looking for a business venture on a private site with huge potential.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this lovely home.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Feature ceiling roses and partly tiled floors.
- Living Room 23'8 x 13'6 (7.21m x 4.11m)
- Inglenook style fireplace with slate hearth, tiled surround and multi-fuel burning stove. Cornicing.
- Lounge 14' x 12'2 (4.27m x 3.71m)
- Open fireplace with marble inset and hearth, wooden carved surround and mantle.
- Dining Room 14'5 x 10' (4.39m x 3.05m)
- Door leading to -
- Kitchen 14'5 x 10' (4.39m x 3.05m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit, space for dishwasher, space for cooker, built in extractor hood, wood laminate flooring and recessed spotlighting.
- Utility Room 9'5 x 6'6 (2.87m x 1.98m)
- Range of high and low level units, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 13' x 11'2 (3.96m x 3.40m)
- Ensuite 9' x 6' (2.74m x 1.83m)
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with overhead shower, glazed shower door, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 13'7 x 9'9 (4.14m x 2.97m)
- Built in storage.
- Ensuite 10'4 x 4'8 (3.15m x 1.42m)
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with Mira overhead shower and glazed shower door, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 4 12' x 10' (3.66m x 3.05m)
- Built in storage.
- Ensuite 10'4 x 5' (3.15m x 1.52m)
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with Triton overhead shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 5 / Office 11' x 9' (3.35m x 2.74m)
- Bathroom 11'7 x 6'6 (3.53m x 1.98m)
- White suite comprising freestanding bath with telephone hand shower, corner tiled shower cubicle with overhead shower and glazed shower door, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and wood laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom 23'4 x 13'9 (7.11m x 4.19m)
- Built in storage and under eave storage.
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with folding glazed doors and overhead Thermo shower, wall mounted wash hand basin, low flush wc, velux window and ceramic tiled floor.
- Family Room 20' x 15' (6.10m x 4.57m)
- Under eave storage and wood panelled ceiling.
Glazed doors to -
- Games Room / Play Room 22' x 15' (6.71m x 4.57m)
- Access to roofspace.
- Kitchenette 14'9 x 5'5 (4.50m x 1.65m)
- Low level units with single drainer stainless steel sink unit and velux type window.
- Garage 30' x 23'4 (9.14m x 7.11m)
- Electric up and over door, power and light, stairs to mezzanine level.
- Large sweeping, wrap-around driveway. Mature woodland areas, areas in lawn, path to sunken garden and paddock, wooden summer house overlooking large pond with bridge.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »