- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exclusive Detached Family Home Circa 3000 Sq. Ft
- Traditional Design with Modern Aspect
- Focus on Bright and Spacious Contemporary Living with Versatile and Adaptable Accommodation
- Beautifully Presented with Tasteful Internal Décor and Meticulously Maintained
- Large Reception Hall with Double Height Ceiling and Minstrel Style Gallery Above
- Drawing Room with Gas Coal Fire
- Large Bespoke Kitchen Open to Dining Room with Twin Arches to Garden/Family Room
- Fitted Utility Room and Ground Floor W.C.
- Large Ground Floor Bathroom with White Suite and Separate Shower Cubicle
- Ground Floor Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Family Room/Playroom/Fifth Bedroom to Ground Floor
- Three Bedrooms to First Floor Including Master Suite with Large Bedroom Area Open to Dressing Room/Living Room and En Suite Shower Room
- Oak uPVC Double Glazing and Solid Oak Internal Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Large Detached Matching Garage
- Ample Parking Area to Front and Loose Pebbled and Lawned Areas with Private Outlook Over Green Fields to Rear
- Convenient Location with Easy Access to the Upper Newtownards Road for City Commuting and Close to an Excellent Range of Secondary Schools include Regent, Sullivan, Campbell, Strathearn and Our Lady and St. Patrick's
Additional InformationNo. 294 is a much admired property, exclusively designed and built to an exceptional standard.
This family home is circa 3000 sq. ft. with the emphasis on space throughout. The design combines contemporary grandeur and large room sizes with family comfort creating an excellent living environment and well appointed to maximise on light.
The feeling of space is immediate as one enters the large reception hall with double height ceiling which leads to a separate drawing room and the large family kitchen open to dining room and access to garden/living room; ideal for entertaining and for modern family life.
The ground floor accommodation includes another two large rooms, one with en suite shower room and a large luxurious bathroom. These rooms are ideal as ground floor bedrooms, living room, play room or home office – the options really are endless.
The versatile accommodation allows for a four or five bedroom layout. There are three bedrooms to the first floor, the vast master suite with living and dressing area and en suite shower room being of particular note.
Additional benefits include a large utility room, ground floor w.c. and detached garage.
This property is meticulously maintained both internally and externally and is beautifully presented throughout.
- Oak front door with double glazed inset and double glazed side light.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Double heart ceiling. Chinese slate tiled floor. Minstrel style gallery landing above. Large built in linen cupboard with light and water cylinder. Large walk in cloakroom with light. Glazed double doors to…
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.98m x 4.52m (16' 4" x 14' 10")
Carved pine fireplace with polished cast iron inset, gas coal fire, raised tiled hearth. Outlook to front.
- 8.53m x 4.52m (28' 0" x 14' 10")
Bespoke fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces. Glazed display units. Single drainer stainless steel sink and a half sink unit with antique style chrome mixer taps. Integrated dishwasher. Space for range cooker, natural brick recess and canopy with extractor fan with tiled splash back. Welsh style modern dresser. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Open to dining area. Access to utility room. Twin natural brick archways to garden/living room.
- GARDEN/LIVING ROOM
- 4.67m x 4.14m (15' 4" x 13' 7")
Ceramic tiled floor. Oak uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- FAMILY ROOM
- 4.5m x 3.73m (14' 9" x 12' 3")
Outlook to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 5.26m x 4.34m (17' 3" x 14' 3")
Range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Ceramic tiled floor. Alarm controls. Oak uPVC double glazed access door to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.65m x 3.48m (15' 3" x 11' 5")
Polished cast iron fireplace with open fire and raised tiled hearth. Dual aspect to front and side.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, tiled splash back, built-in corner shower cubicle, built-in Aquatherm thermostatic shower unit, fully tiled splash back, brass low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- White suite comprising: low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, tiled splash back. Ceramic tiled floor.
- White suite comprising: low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. Corner panelled bath with chrome mixer taps. Built-in corner shower cubicle, built-in chrome thermostatic shower unit, tiled splash back. Brass low voltage spotlights.
- Carved oak staircase to first floor.
- SPACIOUS LANDING WITH MINSTREL STYLE GALLERY
- MASTER SUITE
- 6.15m x 5.61m (20' 2" x 18' 5")
Outlook to side. Open to ...
- LIVING AREA/DRESSING ROOM
- 4.6m x 36.27m (15' 1" x 119' 0")
Velux window. Low voltage spotlights.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, tiled splash back. Built-in corner shower cubicle, fully tiled splash back, chrome Aquatherm shower unit.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 7.19m x 5.11m (23' 7" x 16' 9")
Dual aspect. Hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.56m x 3.02m (11' 8" x 9' 11")
Velux window. High ceiling.
- Front garden with parking area. Enclosed rear garden with pebbled areas and lawned area to side. Oil storage tank. Private outlook to fields to rear.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.48m x 5.61m (21' 3" x 18' 5")
Roller shutter door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler. Overhead storage area. Access door to side.
Travelling from Dundonald along the Upper Newtownards Road turn left into Belfast Road just after the Old Mill Development on the right. No 294 is the first house on the right hand side. Coming from the Belfast Road direction, continue past the Old Mill Coffee House and No. 294 is the last house on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »