Prime Development Site @, 150 Knock Road, Belfast BT5 6QD
Building Site For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Additional InformationPrime Residential Development Site
Extending To Approximately 1.7 Acres
This exceptional and prominent development site, situated on the A55, has superb convenience to Cherryvalley, Ballyhackamore and the City Centre. Overlooking Shandon Park Golf Club, this is a rare opportunity to acquire a site in an area where there has been a continually increasing demand for private dwellings.
East Belfast and Ballyhackamore in particular has seen much investment in recent years with a variety of new restaurants, shops and cafes creating a highly desirable living environment and village feel. This prime location offers a choice of excellent Primary and Secondary Schools, recreational, sports, leisure and shopping facilities adding to the already considerable appeal of the area.
The location is ideal for families and commuters due to the accessibility of the site.
Belfast City Centre: 3.8 miles
Shandon Park Golf Club: 0.6 miles
Knock Golf Club: 2.4 miles
Ballyhackamore: 1.1 miles
Belfast City Airport: 3.7 miles
Forestside Shopping Centre: 3.9 miles
SITE & PLANNING
The site extends to approximately 1.7 acres. Full Planning ref: Z/2011/0426/F (expiry 29th March 2018) has been granted for the demolition of the filling station and erection of 2 No. apartment buildings containing 52 No. units, basement and surface car parking and landscaping. Further information on the current planning consent is available on request.
While the site benefits from full planning for 52 apartments, a revised housing layout for the site is more appropriate for current and forecast markets. An alternative indicative scheme has been considered and can be discussed at request but should be considered for reference only. Any interested parties must satisfy themselves in relation to their own opinion on the onward development proposal and planning status.
Offers Over £1,250,000.
All prices, outgoings etc., are exclusive of VAT but may be subject to VAT.
Assumed Freehold or Long Leasehold subject to nominal ground rents.
Inspection of the site is strictly by private appointment. For further information please contact Aaron Mills on 02891 800700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS OF SALE
The Lands are being offered For Sale by Private Treaty.
The criteria required from interested parties in placing an offer must include:
- Confirmation of name and address of proposed purchaser
- Confirmation of offer level
- Proof of funds from Bank to confirm that adequate funds are available to complete the purchase at offer level
- Timescale to complete the purchase post acceptance of offer
- Confirmation of solicitor who will represent purchaser
- 10% deposit of agreed purchase price shall be payable upon exchange of contracts
- N.B There is currently a car wash operating on the site under a now expired license agreement. The site will be sold
with the tenant in situ. A copy of the agreement is available on request.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »