Poundbridge Green, Saintfield
Poundbridge Green is an exquisite development of superbly detailed homes situated just off the highly sought after Old Belfast Road in Saintfield.
With a choice of outstanding modern homes, this small select development offers an unrivalled specification and introduces a whole new choice of stylish family living for this idyllic County Down village.
Perfectly located on the outskirts of Saintfield, this unique new development rubs shoulders with some of the finest residences in the village. These excellent homes in this prestigious address offer convenience to Belfast and Downpatrick, along with many leading grammar and primary schools.
The ideal location on the edge of Saintfield ensures that residents could not be better placed to enjoy all the superb facilities that this wonderful historic village has to offer.
For your Peace of Mind……
A burglar alarm is supplied and installed by a NACOSS & NSI approved company. Front and back doors have multi lock systems and all ground floor windows are lockable. Electrically operated smoke and carbon monoxide detectors are installed. For your convenience, external lights are fitted at both the front and back door. The front door will have a door bell. Your house is also covered by a Global Homes 10 year warranty.
Additional options may be considered but we can only incorporate them into the property if a binding contract is in existence between all of us at the requisite stage of construction.
This specification is for guidance only and may be subject to variation. Although every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of all information given, these contents do not form part of or constitute a representation, warranty, or part of, any contract. The right is reserved to alter or amend any details.
Finally, keeping it all ship shape……
Landscaped areas have been incorporated to compliment your new home and these areas will require continuing management in the future in order to maintain the quality environment in which you live. For this purpose, Poundbridge Green Developments Limited has entered into an agreement with a management company. Residents will contribute to this service. The first payment will be made to Poundbridge Green Developments Limited at the same time as your balance purchase money is paid.
• A comprehensive, modern turnkey specification using the very best in terms of quality products and stylish finishes
THE MAIN STRUCTURE:
• Internal walls are of timberframe construction. External walls are of brick, stone and/or plaster render. The external finish is topped by uPVC square edge fascia, barge and soffit. The roof will have a contrasting graphite natural slate crowned by a dry fixed ridge tile. uPVC guttering and downpipes compliment the external trim
KITCHENS AND UTILITY ROOMS:
• Choice of high quality units to include door, worktop and handle
• Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
• Integrated washing machine and tumble dryer in utility rooms where applicable (where no utility room these will be located within the kitchen). In order to maximise cupboard space, some properties will be fitted with a modern combi washer/dryer where applicable
• Under unit lighting to kitchen cupboards
• Recessed down lighters to ceilings
BATHROOMS ENSUITES AND WC's:
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
• Shower cubicles with glass screens will be fitted in the bathroom and ensuite (where applicable). Where a property does not have space for a separate shower cubicle in the main bathroom, we will install a shower over the bath complete with glass screen. The first/main shower will operate using the property's heating system. Additional showers (where applicable) will be electrically operated
• Chrome finished towel radiator in the main bathroom and ensuite
• Recessed down lighters to ceilings
FLOOR COVERINGS AND TILING:
• Tiled floors to kitchen/dining areas, bathrooms, ensuites and WC's
• Tiling to wet areas within bathrooms, ensuites and WC's
• Full height tiling to shower enclosures
• A choice of carpet with quality underlay is provided for the lounge, stairs/landing and all bedrooms
• Internal decor, walls and ceilings painted
• Solid wood newel posts and handrails with balustrades, protected by clear preservative where appropriate, are incorporated within homes
• 4" bevelled edge MDF skirting and 4" contemporary MDF architrave painted gloss white
• Wooden internal doors with quality brushed steel ironmongery
• Wood burning stove (where applicable)
• Mains supply smoke detectors
• A generous provision of power points is provided throughout the house. This includes feature down lighting in at least the lounge and kitchen. TV points are provided in all bedrooms and a telephone point is installed beside the lounge TV point. Wiring for future satellite point
• Oil fired central heating system with 1000l double bunded tank in rear garden
• Ventilation/extractor fans are fitted in the kitchen, bathroom, ensuite (where applicable) and WC
• 150mm insulation under floor
• 150mm insulation to external walls
• 400mm insulation to roofspace
• Sound proofing to bedrooms, bathroom and between ground and first floor
• All gardens top soiled and seeded
• Brick pavior driveway/bitmac driveway depending on plot location
• Hardwood timber sliding sash windows with brushed steel swivel locks
• Hardwood painted front door
• Outside water tap
• Boundary fencing to side and fencing/walls to rear depending on plot location
• Feature external lighting to front & back door
• Garage with remote controlled door, internal light and power point (garages dependent on plot location)
Contact The Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|Simon Brien Residential (South Belfast)||028 9066 8888||Enquire Now|
|Bill McKelvey||028 9751 9996||Enquire Now|
|Undisclosed Developer||Please contact the selling agents.|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near