'Pound House', 69 Ballyalbanagh Road, Ballyclare BT39 9SP
3 Bed Detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Three Bedroom Stone Built Cottage
- Living Room With Tiled Fireplace/ Separate Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite
- Attached Garage With Adjacent Parking Forecourt
- 2No Outbuildings/ Large Detached Steel Framed Shed
- Enclosed Rear Yard/ Neat Gardens To Front And Side
- Choice Location Just Outside Village Of Ballyeaston
- Delightful Countryside Setting
Original stone built cottage positioned in delightful countryside location just outside the village of Ballyeaston. The property would require some internal renovation but benefits from a range of adjoining outbuildings, large detached steel framed shed and attached garage. Viewing is highly recommended for this unique property!
- Ground Floor
- PVC double glazed front door with multi point locking system.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stairwell to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.57m 1.22m x 3.96m 2.13m (15' 4" x 13' 7")
- Ornate tiled fireplace with open fire.
- LOUNGE 4.57m 1.22m x 3.96m 0.61m (15' 4" x 13' 2")
- Tiled fireplace with open fire. Glazed display cabinet.
- REAR HALLWAY
- With understair storage and access into attached garage.
- KITCHEN 4.57m 1.52m x 3.66m 1.52m (15' 5" x 12' 5")
- Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with matching work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Cooker point. Complementary wall tiling. Fluorescent lighting.
- First Floor Landing
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m 0.00m x 2.44m 3.05m (13' 0" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM 2 3.05m 0.91m x 2.44m 0.00m (10' 3" x 8' 0")
- BEDROOM 3 3.05m 2.13m x 2.13m 2.44m (10' 7" x 7' 8")
- With three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over and folding screen door. Pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Shelved hot press.
- Situated on Ballyalbanagh Road just outside the village of Ballyeaston enjoying delightful countryside setting.
Delightful gardens to front and side within screening perimeter walls with ornamental shrub beds.
Double gated concrete parking bay.
Large tarmac rear yard accessed via gated entry.
2 No outbuilding and stable block.
Oil fired central heating boiler house. PVC oil tank.
Water tap. Outside light.
- Detached Garage 6.10m 0.00m x 3.66m 3.05m (20' 0" x 12' 10")
- Electric light and power points. Rear door accessing yard.
- Large Steel Framed Shed 13.41m 2.13m x 7.32m 0.00m (44' 7" x 24' 0")
- Electric light and power points.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black of The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »