- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Show Home Open Viewing: Sundays 2-4 pm and by appointment
- Show Village open Sundays 20th and 27th January 2-4 pm or by private appointment through our Newtownards Office on 02891 800700
- Complete show home furniture available to purchase by separate negotiation, preference would be given to purchasers who wish to purchase the furniture package
- TURN KEY SPECIFICATION
- Chrome door knobs and cup handles
- Laminated upstands with back painted glass splash back
- Integrated electrical appliances to include gas hob and electric oven, extractor unit, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
- Designer white sanitary ware with chrome fittings.
- Thermostatically controlled showers.
- Chrome heated towel rail in bathroom and en suite.
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures.
- Splashback tiling to bathroom, ensuite and downstairs cloakroom basins.
- Feature wooden panelling to all bathrooms
- Carpeting provided throughout all bedrooms, lounges, stairs and landings
- Wooden laminate flooring to hall, kitchen and dining areas
- Tiles to bathroom floors, showers and splashbacks
- Tiles to cloakroom and utility floors (where applicable).
- Superfast Fibreoptic Broadband, FTTP with speeds of up to 330mbps.
- INTERNAL FEATURES
- Internal walls and ceilings painted along with internal woodwork.
- Grooved internal doors with quality ironmongery.
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Connection sockets for BT and TV.
- Cabling for digital and SKY TV.
- Zoned security alarm.
- Feature grooved or exposed beams to ceilings in selected rooms.
- Gas fired central heating - energy efficient, combination boiler which provides instant hot water on demand.
- Stoves in each lounge.
- All selections are from a pre-selected range and are subject to change
- Traditional construction.
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss.
- Maintenance free PVC energy efficient double glazing with lockable system.
- Timber effect maintenance free cladding.
- Bitmac driveways.
- Painted finish to front entrance doors.
- Landscaped gardens with patio area and generous private driveway with space for garage.
- Extensive landscaping to common areas.
- Timber fencing to rear boundaries where appropriate.
- Feature external lighting to front door.
- All kitchen appliances carry a 5 year guarantee from date of installation
- NHBC 10 year buildmark warranty.
Additional InformationThis beautifully finished home has been used as the "Portland" show home for the Rivenwood development and is finished internally with carefully selected paint colours and selections chosen by Fultons Interior design. At 1100 square feet this fine example of a semi-detached home offers good internal space with separate lounge to front which includes a multi fuel stove with brick surround and hearth in matching brick to the exterior of the property.
To the rear there is a beautifully finished open plan kitchen, living, dining room. The bright kitchen area offers a fully fitted range of quality painted kitchen units and laminate worktops with "Franke" sink and integrated appliances including "CDA" oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher, fridge freezer and microwave. The under stairs has been utilised as a utility space with fitted units and integrated washing machine.
To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms including master en suite and storage cupboards on the landing. The main bathroom has been fitted with quality contemporary sanitary ware, sink vanity unit, feature wood panelling and tiles by Laura Ashley.
To arrange a private appointment please contact the Newtownards office of Simon Brien Residential on 02891 800700.
Complete show home furniture available to purchase by separate negotiation, preference would be given to purchasers who wish to purchase the furniture package.
- Laminate wood flooring.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Fitted feature wood panelling, wash hand basin, low flush and tiling to floor and splashback.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.57m x 3.58m (15' 0" x 11' 9")
Carpeted with multi fuel stove and feature brick hearth and surround.
- 5.69m x 4.39m (18' 8" x 14' 5")
Excellent range of high and low level units and worktops with matching glass display units and mirrored shelving over sink, "Franke" Ceramic sink, integrated washing/dryer, fridge freezer, microwave, electric oven and gas hob with glass splashback and gas boiler. PVC patio doors to garden
- UTILITY ROOM:
- With fitted units & work top with integrated washer/dryer and tiled floor.
- Carpeted with storage cupboards.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.58m x 3.58m (11' 9" x 11' 9")
Carpeted with access to ensuite.
- 3.18m x 1.09m (10' 5" x 3' 7")
Fully fitted with feature wood panelling , white sink vanity unit, fully tiled shower enclosure, low flush w.c, extractor and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.22m x 2.9m (13' 10" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.9m (9' 9" x 9' 6")
Laminate wood floor, fitted wooden shutter blind.
- 2.59m x 1.98m (8' 6" x 6' 6")
Fully fitted with feature wood panelling, sink vanity unit, fully tiled shower enclosure, panelled bath, low flush w.c, extractor and tiled floor, fitted wooden shutter blind.
Movilla Road, Newtownards.
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 48 Rivenwood||£169,500|
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »