- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- New Build Detached Family Home
- Construction has started and completion estimated March 2020
- Private Site extending to approx. 2.5 acres
- PC Sum of £35,000
- Poplar House will be constructed with a solid concrete floor.
- The first floor will be in suspended concrete slab with block-work partitions.
- Heating and Insulation:
- Pressurised hot water storage system, mains water to provide drinking water to all cold water taps.
- Multi-zoned under-floor heating to both floors with digital thermostatic controls.
- Energy saving features including insulation to ground floor and first floor screed; full filled cavity and high density roof insulation.
- Oil fired Grant Vortex condensing boiler
- Double glazed argon filled windows (security locks).
- Feature painted staircase with oak handrails.
- Period cornice to the entrance hall.
- Period style front and rear doors
- Internal traditional wet plastered walls.
- Paneled internal doors oak veneered or solid painted Antique Cream.
- Brushed chrome door furniture.
- Period style deep skirting boards and architraves painted in Antique Cream.
- Ceilings in a smooth finish with raised ceiling heights to ground floor.
- Electrical and Lighting Specification:
- Combination of traditional lighting and downlighters
- Terrestrial & Satellite TV distribution
- Automatic Smoke Detectors
- Comprehensive range of Electrical, Television, and Telephone points, Broadband Connection.
- 5 amp wiring for table lighting in living areas.
- Zoned interior security alarm system linked to internal and external bells.
- TV Points installed in kitchen, living areas and all bedrooms.
- Mains operated smoke detectors on each floor.
- The property will be pre-wired using CAT 5 cabling for computer, WIFI etc.
- Extensive electric spurs in kitchen and utility room to accommodate electrical appliances.
- Heat recovery system
- External Specification
- Country style tradition gates Black
- Remote electronically operated front entrance gates adapted to work from all telephones.
- Front and rear sensor lighting.
- Outside water tap at garage and tap at rear of property.
- Detached Double Garage
- Remote electronically operated garage doors.
- Driveway finished with clean gravel
- Patio area finished in slabs with cobbled detailing.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »