- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Lesley Grange is set to be one of the finest developments ever constructed in this prestigious residential locality in the east of the city.
Due for completion towards the end of 2019 and comprising just six substantial family homes plus a delightful Gatelodge, Lesley Grange will be a superb combination of period-influenced style and modern conveniences.
Attention to Detail
Designed by award-winning Coogan Architects, attention to detail will be to the fore.
These stunning, energy efficient homes will be finished to an exacting specification. Buyers who secure their sites at early stages will have an input in to some of the finishes including kitchen doors, worktops and tiling.
Enjoying a mature setting off renowned Hawthornden Road, the superb location is ideal for availing of some of the province's leading schools for all ages.
Lesley Grange is also within walking distance of both Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages with their vibrant mix of independent and national shops, amenities and eateries.
• Choice of stylish contemporary doors and worktops
• Integrated kitchen appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor unit, fridge/freezer, dishwasher with washing machine and tumble dryer in utility room
• 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer
• Low voltage LED lighting in kitchen/living areas
• Bathrooms, Ensuites and Cloakrooms/WC:
• Designer white sanitary ware with vanity unit to main bathroom
• Slim line shower trays
• Chrome taps and mixers
• Chrome towel rails to bathrooms and ensuites
• Thermostatic shower to shower cubicles
• Soft close seats
• Electrical Features:
• Intruder alarm
• BT brought into the property to allow for BT infinity connection
• TV point in all bedrooms
• Low voltage LED down lighters in kitchen/dining, hall, first floor landing and bathroom/ensuites
• 5 amp sockets to lounge
• Comprehensive range of electrical sockets
• Integrated USB charging points per room
• Cabling for digital/SKY TV
• Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
• Gas fired central heating with energy efficient boiler and pressurised hot water cylinder. Site 1 to have Combi Boiler in lieu of H/W cylinder
• Underfloor heating to ground floor kitchen/living areas, wc's and entrance halls
• Thermostatically controlled radiators
• Wall hung feature gas fire to lounges in Site 1, 3 and 6. Open fires to Sites 2, 4, 5 and 7
• Luxury soft touch carpets to all bedrooms, stairs, landing and lounge
• Internal features:
• Internal walls and ceilings painted along with the internal woodwork
• 9ft high ceilings to ground floor in Sites 2-7
• H/W veneered internal doors with quality ironmongery
• Choice of floor and wall tiling from nominated supplier
• Floor tiling to kitchen/dining area, entrance hall, bathroom, ensuites, WC and utility room
• Full height splashback tiling to wash hand basins
• Full height wall tiling to shower enclosures and around baths. Half height to remaining walls.
• External Features:
• Traditional cavity wall construction
• High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensuire minimal heat loss
• Maintenance free PVC energy efficient double glazed windows and doors with lockable system
• Feature front door lighting to both sides
• Back door light
• Textured flags to patio areas
• Mains operated door bell
• Lawns laid in turf to the front and rear garden seeded
• Rear outside electrical socket
• Outside tap
• Modular granite effect paving to path to front door
• Timber fencing to boundary between gardens
• Tarmac driveways
• Feature entrance gates to Sites 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7
• Optional detached garage to Sites 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7, (subject to Planning)
• Maintenance free uPVC soffit and fascia
• NHBC 10 year Buildmark warranty
The Property Comprises:
LOUNGE: 23' 1" x 13' 3" (7.04m x 4.04m) (into bay).
DINING ROOM: 17' 11" x 12' 10" (5.46m x 3.91m) (into bay).
KITCHEN/LIVING: 35' 10" x 18' 0" (10.92m x 5.49m) (into bay).
BEDROOM (1): 15' 5" x 11' 9" (4.7m x 3.58m)
BEDROOM (1) DRESSING ROOM: 10' 2" x 7' 7" (3.1m x 2.31m)
BEDROOM (2): 19' 1" x 13' 8" (5.82m x 4.17m) (Max).
BEDROOM (3): 13' 8" x 10' 11" (4.17m x 3.33m)
BEDROOM (3) DRESSING ROOM: 6' 5" x 4' 10" (1.96m x 1.47m)
BEDROOM (4): 13' 7" x 12' 3" (4.14m x 3.73m)
BEDROOM (5)/PLAYROOM: 19' 9" x 16' 2" (6.02m x 4.93m) (Max).
STORAGE: 10' 1" x 5' 10" (3.07m x 1.78m)
SHOWER ROOM: 10' 11" x 10' 0" (3.33m x 3.05m) (Max).
Schools near Lesley GrangeVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site Plot 7 Lesley Grange||£675,000||3,160 sq. feet|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »