Plot 6, Longhurst Lane, (176 Upper Malone Road), Belfast BT17 9JZ
Building Site For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Site with full planning permission (live)
- Set on circa 1.2 acres
- Full planning for a detached home of 3,475 sq ft designed by Des Ewing
- House consists of 2+ living areas and 4 excellent sized bedrooms
- Two entrance options, from Longhurst Lane and Old Coach Lane
- Ultra modern and contemporary design
Additional InformationWithin the heart of the prestigious Upper Malone area close to Sir Thomas and Lady Dixon Park & Malone Golf Club.
We present this scarce opportunity to acquire a superb 1.20 acre site with full (live) planning permission for a one off home designed by award winning architects Des Ewing.
The site is located overlooking the Lagan Valley and boasts two private access, one off Longhurst Lane and a second from Old Coach Lane.
Situated within walking distance of public transport for easy access to leading schools, Barnett Demesne via the tow path Malone & Dunmurry Golf Clubs, this exclusive address will appeal to all discerning self builders.
Off Upper Malone Road after Mary Peters track and opposite Viewfort Park.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »