- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional Individually Designed Family Home On Private Elevated Site Of Approx. 5,800 Sq Ft (Including Garage)
- Impressive Main Entrance Gates Leading To Sweeping Tree Lined Driveway And Beautifully Landscaped Gardens & Land Extending To Circa 2.8 Acres With Stunning Countryside Views
- Stone Turret Entrance Leading To Reception Hall And Formal Dining Hall With Oak Floor, Formal Cloakroom Off
- Drawing Room With Attractive Sandstone Fireplace With Multi Fuel Burner With Open Dual Aspect To Dining Hall
- Living Room With Feature Exposed Brick Wall With Inset Book Shelving And Multi Fuel Burner With Open Dual Aspect To Kitchen And Dining Area
- Magnificent 'Hayburn' Hand Painted Kitchen With Full Range Of Appliances To Include 2 Oven Oil Fired Aga, Eye Level Wine Fridge And Microwave, Samsung American Style Fridge Freezer And Integrated Dishwasher, Wilsons Cidermill Oak Flooring
- Double Doors From Kitchen And Dining Area To Delightful Thatched Garden Room
- Rear Stable Door From Parking Area To Boot Room And Utility Room Leading To Double Integral Garaging With Shower Room Facilities
- 5 Double Bedrooms, Three With Ensuites And Including Stunning Principal Bedroom Suite With Fully Fitted Dressing Room, Ensuite Shower Room And Double Doors To Balcony
- Luxury Family Bathroom With Jacuzzi Jet Bath, Separate Shower And Drying Area And Teak Herringbone Flooring
- First Floor Play Room Leading To Separate Office With Exterior Staircase Access
- Oil Fired Central Heating, Underfloor On Ground And First Floor Levels
- Hardwood Sliding Sash Windows
- Beam Vacuum System And Internal Laundry Shute
- Stone Summer House With Bar Area And Private Raised Sitting Area
- Range Of Impressive Outbuildings To Include, Stone Barn, 2 Outside Stores (Potential Stables), Greenhouse, Bin Storage And Workshop/Warehouse 62'7 X 38'5 With Loft Area And Rear Machinery Store
- Extensive Front Tarmac Parking And Stoned Rear Parking And Turning Area Leading To Double Integral Garage With Twin Remote Controlled Doors
- Formal Landscaped Gardens In Lawns With Surrounding Trees, Shrubs, Stone Walls & Hedging, Well Stocked Flower Beds, Childrens Play Area, Zip Line, Built-In Barbeque And Various Sitting Areas To Rear And Side Of House
- Peaceful Country Setting Yet Only 4.6 Miles From Hillsborough Village And Within Easy Access To Lisburn, M1 & Only 15 Miles From Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationThis uniquely designed impressive family home extending to approx. 5,800 Sq Ft (including garage) is situated on an equally impressive elevated private setting set within circa 2.8 acres with stunning views over the surrounding countryside.
The property was Built in 2006 by the current owners with meticulous attention to detail and quality to the interior and exterior alike.
Upon arrival the impressive main entrance gates lead to a sweeping tree lined driveway leading to front forecourt parking and spacious stoned parking and turning area to rear. The beautiful landscaped gardens include extensive lawned area with surrounding tree and shrubs, various sitting areas to side and rear and steps leading to Stone Summer House with patio area to front, family additions include Childrens Play Area and zip line.
The internal accommodation offers any buyer all that they require for modern family living with Reception Hall and Formal Dining Hall, Drawing Room, Living Room, Luxury 'Hayburn' hand painted kitchen open to spacious Family Dining Area and delightful Thatched Garden Room overlooking the manicured formal gardens.
Upstairs there are 5 double Bedrooms, 3 with Ensuites and including Principal Suite with Ensuite, Fitted Dressing Room and Balcony. There is a first floor Playroom leading to Home office with its own exterior access from the rear of the property.
The property together with its outbuildings to include Stone Barn, 2 outside stores(potential stables), machinery store and Workshop 62'7 x 38'5 with loft area could potentially meet requirements for a variety of residential and commercial usage.
Located in a peaceful country setting offering the best of both worlds of escapism yet convenience as only 4.6 miles from Hillsborough village offering an abundance of award winning eateries, coffee shops, Forest Park and Hillsborough Castle along with renowned primary school. There is also an Easy commute to top grammar schools in Lisburn and the M1 motorway, and only 15 miles to Belfast City Centre.
A truly special home that will not fail to impress upon viewing!
- Arched 'Iroko' front door leading to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Polished 'Travertine' tiled floor. Inner glazed door and side panels.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak wooden floor. Feature stone wall. Corniced ceiling.
- Low flush WC. 'Villeroy & Boch' oval sink set on 'Iroko' top and tiled splashback. 'Travertine' tiled floor.
- DINING HALL:
- 6.35m x 4.55m (20' 10" x 14' 11")
Sandstone fireplace with multi-fuel burner with dual open aspect to Drawing Room. Oak wooden floor. Trap door to potential wine cellar. Double doors to rear. Corniced ceiling.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.92m x 7.34m (26' 0" x 24' 1")
Carpeted with Teak herringbone surround floor. Corniced ceiling. Sandstone fireplace with multi-fuel burner and dual open aspect to Dining Hall. Double doors to garden.
- Double doors from Dining Hall to:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.33m x 3.48m (17' 6" x 11' 5")
Feature exposed brick wall. Fitted inset book shelves. Log storage. Multi-fuel burner with oak mantle and dual open aspect to Kitchen & Dining Area. Corniced ceiling.
- MAGNIFICENT OPEN PLAN KITCHEN & DINING AREA:
- 7.57m x 5.77m (24' 10" x 18' 11")
Fully fitted 'Hayburn' hand painted range of high and low level units. Twin 'Villeroy & Boch' sinks. 'Perrin & Rowe' boiling water tap and retractable hand spray tap. 'AEG' eye level microwave and wine fridge. Fitted pantry cupboard. Granite work surfaces. Open plate rack. Wine rack. Glazed display cabinets. 'Samsung' American style fridge/freezer. Oil fired two oven Aga with 4 ring gas hob and electric module. Mosaic tiled wall. 'Iroko' display mantle above. Extensive island unit with 'Iroko' work top. Circular prep sink. Retractable 'Perrin & Rowe' tap and an retractable hand spray tap. Integrated 'Bosch' dishwasher. Built-in bin storage. Storage cupboards. Breakfast bar. Corniced ceiling. Double doors to garden. Wilsons 'Cidermill' oak floor.
Double oak doors to:
- THATCHED GARDEN ROOM:
- 5.18m x 5.03m (17' 0" x 16' 6")
'Cidermill' oak floor. Feature stone chimneybreast with multi-fuel burner. Double doors to garden.
- BOOT ROOM:
- 2.74m x 2.46m (9' 0" x 8' 1")
Stable door to parking area. Porcelain tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.95m x 2.72m (9' 8" x 8' 11")
Full range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces. Part 'Travertine' tiled walls. Porcelain tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Laundry shute. Integrated fridge/freezer. Door to rear. Door to:
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.43m x 5.41m (21' 1" x 17' 9")
Double remote controlled up and over doors. Beam vacuum system. Oil fired boiler. Light and power.
- FULLY TILED WASH ROOM:
- Open shower area. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- OPEN TURRET LANDING:
- With sitting area.
- MAIN LANDING:
- With corniced ceiling. Access to roof space with Slingsby style ladder. Storage cupboard. (Potential for ensuite for adjacent bedroom). Velux window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.34m x 3.61m (14' 3" x 11' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with drencher shower head. Wood strip flooring. Chrome heated towel radiator. Low flush WC. Circular sink unit.
- LUXURY FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Jacuzzi jet bath with 'Axor Hans Grohe' mixer taps. Teak herringbone floor. Low flush WC. Chrome heated towel radiator. 'Villeroy & Boch' oval sink set on antique dresser. 2 x velux windows. Fully tiled shower with drying area. Drencher shower head. 'Travertine' tiling. Fitted shelving.
- GUEST BEDROOM:
- 4.57m x 3.86m (15' 0" x 12' 8")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Lower level sunken bath with shower screen and telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel radiator. Velux windows.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.06m x 2.95m (13' 4" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.62m x 3.1m (15' 2" x 10' 2")
- PRINCIPAL SUITE:
- 5.66m x 5.38m (18' 7" x 17' 8")
Double doors to balcony enjoying countryside views.
- FULLY FITTED DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.72m x 2.21m (8' 11" x 7' 3")
Includes wardrobes, hanging space, shelving and drawers.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Open fully tiled shower area with drencher shower head. Twin circular 'Duravit' sinks set on wooden plinth. Partially tiled walls. Low flush WC. Tiled floor. Chrome heated towel radiator.
- REAR LANDING:
- Oak wooden floor.
- LINEN CUPBOARD:
- With shelving and laundry shute.
- PLAY ROOM:
- 5.16m x 3.89m (16' 11" x 12' 9")
Oak floor. 2 x velux windows. Door to:
- 5.44m x 3.56m (17' 10" x 11' 8")
Oak floor. Exposed brick wall. Velux window. Door to external staircase to outside.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Double entrance gates and pillars leading to sweeping tree lined driveway with hedging and ranch fencing. Extensive tarmac front parking area and substantial stoned parking and turning area to the rear.
Extensive landscaped gardens in lawns with trees and shrubs, surrounding stone walls and hedging and well stocked flower beds. Stone steps leading to elevated Summer house and private patio area. Children's play area, zip line and built-in barbeque. Greenhouse. Bin store.
- STONE BARN:
- 7.75m x 4.95m (25' 5" x 16' 3")
Double wooden doors. Light and power.
- LOG STORE:
- 3.61m x 3.3m (11' 10" x 10' 10")
'Iroko' stable door.
- 3.28m x 2.79m (10' 9" x 9' 2")
'Iroko' stable door.
- WORKSHOP / WAREHOUSE:
- 19.08m x 11.71m (62' 7" x 38' 5")
Light and power. Remote controlled roller shutter door and service door. Sliding gate leading to parking and turning area to front.
- UPPER LOFT:
- 11.71m x 4.7m (38' 5" x 15' 5")
- ADJOINING MACHINERY STORE:
- 11.56m x 4.52m (37' 11" x 14' 10")
- STONE SUMMER HOUSE:
- 4.9m x 3.63m (16' 1" x 11' 11")
Sand and varnished floor boards. Multi-fuel stove. 2 set of french doors opening to private patio area. Brick built bar area with stainless steel circular sink and wooden work top.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »